YAEWBT - Yet another existing while black thread. Modified to all purpose harassment

Page 70 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
seems to be like he takes it seriously. Good for him, maybe consider some reflection time regarding why this bothers you

It seems to me he has an unhealthy obsession, every post is on the same topic. It "bothers" me because he will probably be shooting up a mall one day screaming RACISM!!!! :p

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
It seems to me he has an unhealthy obsession, every post is on the same topic. It "bothers" me because he will probably be shooting up a mall one day screaming RACISM!!!! :p
Pointing out the continued abuse of your fellow citizens based on the color of their skin is an “unhealthy obsession” to you?

He wouldn’t have to if we truly made the behavior described in this thread socially unacceptable but would rather choose another option of ignoring it and pretending it doesn’t happen.

You are fucked up.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If EVERY topic was on the same subject you might have a point. Accuracy isn't your strong suit

Reactions: Lezunto

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
Meanwhile...
White man told actress, Danielle Moné Truitt, to get back in her cage on her flight, so she cursed him out; JetBlue wrote her a letter thanking her for speaking out [PHOTOS] (msn.com)

I applaud the response of JetBlue. Seems some on this forum are cool with the frequent public humiliation of black people in this country cough...cough... @13Gigatons ...cough

The fact this country recently in 2016 elected an openly racist President demonstrates we have a long way to go.

Yup, another post about RACISM which proves your not obsessed....o_O

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I would rather take the obsession side protesting racism then your side being cool with the constant humiliation of black people in public for being black.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

you’re posting a thread dedicated to racial harassment of minority population, systemic racism, most of which is just for existing.

if the topic makes you uncomfortable, then some reflection is in order.

you can also protect your delicate sensitivities by not clicking on the thread

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Let’s just consider for a second this scenario:

1. someone witnesses a crime
2. This person reports crime
3. This person is now under charges because if you see a crime, then you must be a criminal.

this is the same thing as a person pointing out racism being called a racist.

doesn’t add up.

Mar 11, 2004
Guys don't feed the troll, and recognize that's all he's got is trolling. He has ample other threads that he made where he can spew his diarrhetoric.

Mar 11, 2004
It's obvious homer is living rent free in your head at this point.

He's just the latest, likely "centrist/moderate" average schmuck that's gotten caught in the right wing's culture wars, stuck in the "I was called a racist because I defended something and it wasn't full on lynching so its not actually racism!" mindset which sends people that have no self awareness and lacking in real empathy for anyone that isn't someone they directly know in person, into a spiral of "I must prove I'm not racist" wherein they instead just make themselves look more racist by citing situations that, in their mind, shows racism isn't real, but instead just makes them look a different type of fucked up. In this instance he went the route of trying to defend both police misconduct and rampant institutionalized racism by bringing up situations that just shows he's objectively delusional about how rampant (or rather not) police misconduct is, and making his point even further asinine by framing it as though it is refuting the racism because well its a black cop that shot someone (which is just odd that he seems to think citing stuff like that is somehow refuting rampant police misconduct, but again, he's stuck in a toilet flush of circular broken logic that seeks out shit situations and then tries to push it even lower).

Last edited:

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003

It really is. :oops:

My landlords are African-American and they have been living way out in the boonies of North Carolina taking care of a sick family member for the last two years while I've been "managing" the house for them. (collecting rent/re-renting rooms and doing basic maintenance)

Point of my bringing this up is that I've had several incidents including arranging bulk-trash pickups, parking permits for new tenants (due to proximity to the Yale-bowl) and most recently getting a tree removed where they had been trying without success for years to get "action".

"Mr nerdy-whiteboi" (aka yours truly!) who is a tenant NOT a homeowner says two words and wham... done..... and this is in "liberal" New Haven CT too.

:cry:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: iRONic

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I dont believe it does. Racism? Yes. There always will be. Systemic? No.

Do you not understand what "systemic" means? :oops:

Maybe "establishment" or "ingrained" racism says it more clearly?

The link you posted essentially proves you wrong beyond any shadow of a doubt. (as does my recent personal experience with city services in New Haven)

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Do you not understand what "systemic" means? :oops:

Maybe "establishment" or "ingrained" racism says it more clearly?

The link you posted essentially proves you wrong beyond any shadow of a doubt. (as does my recent personal experience with city services in New Haven)
OK. We'll agree to disagree.