YAEWBT - Yet another existing while black thread. Modified to all purpose harassment

Page 43 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011

wtf is wrong with the police

"We have calls for a man walking in t-shirt and shorts who appeared to be stumbling on the fucking ice and snow in Texas. We found a guy carrying groceries walking in pants and a t-shirt so we decided to detain him instead because 'close enough'. For some reason, he didn't want to be detained while carrying groceries home in the snow so we decided he was interfering with our investigation.
He didn't like that so we restrained him and he didn't like that so we decided he needed to go to jail and have this arrest on his record.
From now on, we can now fuck with this guy as much as we like because now he 'Has a record'."
If we decide to detain this guy in the future and it makes the news, we have the benefit now being able to say "He has had run-ins with the law in the past"

• Wow
Reactions: ch33zw1z

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Yep.

So the dumbass cops couldn't just give him a ride home???
Young man walking home in the snow with a tee shirt?
Worthless POS's.

This is why these two cops shouldn't be cops. What, they can't see a person, maybe in need of a ride? If they can't see the need and not differentiate this need from having to arrest him, they should be fired.
No humanity I see here and that's a large part of being a cop, IMO.

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
"We have calls for a man walking in t-shirt and shorts who appeared to be stumbling on the fucking ice and snow in Texas. We found a guy carrying groceries walking in pants and a t-shirt so we decided to detain him instead because 'close enough'. For some reason, he didn't want to be detained while carrying groceries home in the snow so we decided he was interfering with our investigation.
He didn't like that so we restrained him and he didn't like that so we decided he needed to go to jail and have this arrest on his record.
From now on, we can now fuck with this guy as much as we like because now he 'Has a record'."
If we decide to detain this guy in the future and it makes the news, we have the benefit now being able to say "He has had run-ins with the law in the past"
Well, maybe he shouldn't be resisting.

/s

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

wtf is wrong with the police
thats a simple question with a complex answer.
Right now I'm reading the Christopher Commission Report and I'll probably be able to summarize it later this week for you. But basically the police force is a large system, with its own culture, and thanks to years of permissiveness by civilians, the culture has turned nasty.

jameny5

Aug 7, 2018
I don't understand why the teller was uncomfortable giving this woman her money. First of all - the bank and the teller confirmed the money was available. It depends how much of the thousand dollars was available to her. From what I read - It sounds like the whole amount was available to her. No strings attached. You can say it is fair game that this woman could withdraw from $1 to $1,000 from her account. This bank caused pain and humiliation against this customer. She deserves compensation from this bank!

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Bagel Karen what makes people think they can say whatever they want at any time and place???
Yeah, saw that too the other day and was going to post it here.
Keep outing these assholes. They deserve the light of day to be shined on their
despicable behavior.
It's a really great lesson that those 4 kids are learning from her. :rolleyes:

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I don't understand why the teller was uncomfortable giving this woman her money. First of all - the bank and the teller confirmed the money was available. It depends how much of the thousand dollars was available to her. From what I read - It sounds like the whole amount was available to her. No strings attached. You can say it is fair game that this woman could withdraw from $1 to $1,000 from her account. This bank caused pain and humiliation against this customer. She deserves compensation from this bank!
I'd be like "You can have whatever feelings you want about me and MY money, just give it to me."

They knew it was her, they knew that the money was hers and they knew that she had funds to cover the withdrawal. What possible reasons are there then not to give her her money?!

Reactions: DarthKyrie

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Yeah, saw that too the other day and was going to post it here.
Keep outing these assholes. They deserve the light of day to be shined on their
despicable behavior.
It's a really great lesson that those 4 kids are learning from her. :rolleyes:
I hope she is doxxed. Cut off this kind of shit at the root. I feel for those kids. They will grow up to be cvnts just like her.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
two armed white men with followers in tow showed up at this black woman's house to find a missing child. Not only were they acquitted of various charges , but now they are also asking for an apology from the woman whom they terrorized!

Original story of events:

• Wow

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
two armed white men with followers in tow showed up at this black woman's house to find a missing child. Not only were they acquitted of various charges , but now they are also asking for an apology from the woman whom they terrorized!

Original story of events:
A mob of armed white guy show up at a house armed like a 1920s lynching commit forced trespass found innocent and they want an apology???

I guess since the kid was black it doesn't matter? I would be making a call to the new DOJ and look for a civil rights violation. Every member of that mob should be in jail.

Question for all the stand your ground people, would the family been in their rights to shoot everyone at their door? Then what happens when the lynch mod fires back and people are killed?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
^ that one looks iffy to me. I definitely see the case for the mom and her son, and I definitely don't think they need to apologize, first, to any of those folks after they were "acquitted," but it really just seems like a big mistake.

Those dudes need to understand the sensitivity with which their image presented to that mom and her son--showing up like that in the night, armed, asking about a missing girls. Yes, there's history, yes that mom has every reason to make such assumptions. ...but mom also needs to allow herself to be persuadable to the potential that this was just a fucking misunderstanding, and honestly, on her part. Because that seems like what it was.

Sounds like the scene escalated more than it needed to, and not enough cool people on either side to diffuse the initial situation properly.

Reactions: alien42

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
^ that one looks iffy to me. I definitely see the case for the mom and her son, and I definitely don't think they need to apologize, first, to any of those folks after they were "acquitted," but it really just seems like a big mistake.

Those dudes need to understand the sensitivity with which their image presented to that mom and her son--showing up like that in the night, armed, asking about a missing girls. Yes, there's history, yes that mom has every reason to make such assumptions. ...but mom also needs to allow herself to be persuadable to the potential that this was just a fucking misunderstanding, and honestly, on her part. Because that seems like what it was.

Sounds like the scene escalated more than it needed to, and not enough cool people on either side to diffuse the initial situation properly.
Random armed mobs showing up to ask questions? Fuuuck that.

The only people who should be knocking on doors and asking questions are those officers responsible for investigating the case.

Mar 11, 2004

Trying to find the /s because your post is straight fucked. Misunderstanding my fucking ass. Its literally the same type of fucking shit we've seen repeatedly, from people like Zimmerman, the fat fucks in Georgia that murdered the black man after chasing him down in their truck, and a bunch of other instances. Its the same shit that sent that fucking moron to shoot up Comet Ping Pong. Hell it was supposedly why that fucking idiot from Arizona held a platoon of National Guard members hostage at gun point.

That the fucking idiots are focused on the fact that they're being compared to genocidal racist murderers when their behavior was exactly the fucking same should tell you they clearly do not get the stupidity and harm they caused.

I don't give a shit what your motives are, don't fucking go around brandishing guns while forming mobs and showing up at random houses and then being fucking dickheads when the people politely tell you to literally read the fucking sign and see that you got the wrong house and to leave. Oversight my fucking ass. If the gun fucking pieces of shit weren't so intent on constantly waving their surrogate penises around it wouldn't slip their goddamn minds so much.

If they can't handle being called out for the clowns they are then they shouldn't have brought the fucking circus.

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Trying to find the /s because your post is straight fucked. Misunderstanding my fucking ass. Its literally the same type of fucking shit we've seen repeatedly, from people like Zimmerman, the fat fucks in Georgia that murdered the black man after chasing him down in their truck, and a bunch of other instances. Its the same shit that sent that fucking moron to shoot up Comet Ping Pong. Hell it was supposedly why that fucking idiot from Arizona held a platoon of National Guard members hostage at gun point.

The fact the fucking idiots are focused on the fact that they're being compared to genocidal racist murderers when their behavior was exactly the fucking same should tell you they clearly do not get the stupidity and harm they caused.

I don't give a shit what your motives are, don't fucking go around brandishing guns while forming mobs and showing up at random houses and then being fucking dickheads when the people politely tell you to literally read the fucking sign and see that you got the wrong house and to leave. Oversight my fucking ass. If the gun fucking pieces of shit weren't so intent on constantly waving their surrogate penises around it wouldn't slip their goddamn minds so much.

If they can't handle being called out for the clowns they are then they shouldn't have brought the fucking circus.
Did you know that your rage is there to protect you from feeling your own grief over what happened to you? I love your rage, not for its justification, but because it is a door. Rage is a form of despair and the more you enter into it the less of it you will feel. Another word for grief is healing.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

BOTH SIDES?!?!?

Give me one reason why the mother and her son were in any way responsible for the so called cool heads". By rights mom and son should have blown away all those ignorant fucks. Why are black people constantly given the short side of the stick?

What happened to all that stand your ground bullshit when black people were getting killed??

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000

Bullshit.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
School can't keep track of a 5 year old
School calls cops to find him
Cops find him
Huge ball of WTF occurs from everybody.

Side note. Officer fitness standards are pretty loose in the south

• Wow