YAEWBT - Yet another existing while black thread. Modified to all purpose harassment

Page 42 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Came here to post this, one day late. If I were black, I'd be almost murderously angry 24/7. This woman needs to look in the goddamn mirror . . . in her cell at Rikers.
Looks like she is going to be charged.

"After we were able to get video,” Rodney Harrison, the NYPD chief of detectives, said at a news briefing. “we’re now looking
to charge this individual with assault and maybe even look at grand larceny or maybe even attempted robbery.”"

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
“we’re now looking
to charge this individual with assault and maybe even look at grand larceny or maybe even attempted robbery.”"
Assault seems provable. I'd be happy to see the charge stick and result in a truly hefty fine and and a sincere, recorded PERSONAL apology.

Trying for more is chancy and could backfire and make her look like a martyr.

Wow. Just read your link, Ex2. Looks like she's off her meds.

chowderhead

Platinum Member
Dec 7, 1999
Looks like she is going to be charged.

"After we were able to get video,” Rodney Harrison, the NYPD chief of detectives, said at a news briefing. “we’re now looking
breaking news, the unidentified woman has been signed by the NY Jets.

seriously, she made another person empty out their pockets. She should have called her own number. They really need to charge her. She is a menace.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
What's wrong with people like her? I don't know about her phone, but she definitely lost her marbles. I must say that the guy shows an incredible amount of restraint. Probably because he must've dealt with this type of situation on more than one occasion.

Hysterical racist white women seem to be trending lately.

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000

seriously, she made another person empty out their pockets. She should have called her own number. They really need to charge her. She is a menace.
Have you seen the latest security video of the incident? A NFL team should sign her.

She did it over an iPhone, imagine what she can do for some real money.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Maybe for the next year every black person who sees her on the street gets the right to tackle her racist ass.

Sounds like a just punishment.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Soho karen has been identified.

BTW, If you have Netflix you need to watch “Death to 2020”. It’s a mockumentary that accurately depicts karens, among other things.

And, I think we’ve heard this before.
“That's not who I am,” she told the network. “I actually ... try very hard to make sure that I am always doing the right thing."

And, "but your honor, I'm only racist when I've been drinking".
The Daily Mail reported on Thursday that Ms Ponsetto was arrested twice in 2020, for public intoxication and drunk driving. She pleaded no contest to the DUI charge, and her other case, stemming from a February arrest for intoxication in Beverly Hills, is still pending, with the next court date scheduled for January 28, 2021.

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Reactions: DarthKyrie

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
He's getting paid big time.

And "we the people" have to ante up for this well-deserved, forthcoming civil judgement. And the perp? If fired, he'll just get another job in another municipality. :(

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Soho karen has been identified.

BTW, If you have Netflix you need to watch “Death to 2020”. It’s a mockumentary that accurately depicts karens, among other things.

And, I think we’ve heard this before.

And, "but your honor, I'm only racist when I've been drinking".

Apparently karens run in the family.

esquared

Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
A 9 year old.
Cuffed
Peppered sprayed

• Wow
Reactions: DarthKyrie and pmv

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
A 9 year old.
Cuffed
Peppered sprayed

I'm actually in tears right now. I have an 8 year old daughter. I'm so fucking pissed off right now. Fuck these fucking pigs!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
More evidence of systemic racism in police departments. Yet some here refuse to acknowledge why it is dangerous for black people having cops like this on the force. Especially a chief

Racist conversation between Georgia police chief and officer found on body camera footage (yahoo.com)

Sponsored by
fox-news-logo.jpg