YAEWBT - Yet another existing while black thread. Modified to all purpose harassment

Page 40 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Nov 8, 2012
Thank god it didn't. What's sad is that she was basically swatted, so someone wanted this to happen to her.
wtf is wrong with people ☹

Usually it takes more to "swat" someone than saying the person wants to stab someone with scissors of all things.

Something tells me there is more to this story.

Her roommates and seven other girls falsely accused Christin,

The roommate AND 7 other girls are all lying about her threatening to stab someone with scissors?

Something here doesn't pass the sniff test.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Tried to protect a woman
Tried to explain to the police with hands in the air
Tazed
Shot because he convulsed to much while tazed

In an Instagram post Sunday, Merritt said the incident began when Price, who was Black, noticed a man assaulting a woman at the gas station and intervened.

"When police arrived, I'm told, he raised his hands and attempted to explain what was going on," Merritt said in the post. "Police fired tasers at him and when his body convulsed from the electrical current, they 'perceived a threat' and shot him to death."

• Wow
Reactions: pmv

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
Tried to protect a woman
Tazed

I'm sure one of our resident Reichwingers will be along shortly to tell us all about his criminal record.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
I'm sure one of our resident Reichwingers will be along shortly to tell us all about his criminal record.
You're forgetting that he just...might...have had a gun on him. Movement while the police say not to move is a justifiable death sentence. Especially if that person has a past criminal record, has ever used illegal drugs, etc.

Resist arrest and get fucking shot, scumbag. That should be emblazoned on police cars. I know about 4-5 people who post on here who'd agree with it.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
You're forgetting that he just...might...have had a gun on him. Movement while the police say not to move is a justifiable death sentence. Especially if that person has a past criminal record, has ever used illegal drugs, etc.

Resist arrest and get fucking shot, scumbag. That should be emblazoned on police cars. I know about 4-5 people who post on here who'd agree with it.

Transformers had it right.
"Punish and enslave"
(That is the phrase on Barricade in Police Mustang form)

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Tried to protect a woman
Tazed

Cop now charged with murder.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Cop now charged with murder.

Yet another incident where black people get ZERO benefit of the doubt.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Non-Blacks - That officer was so nice!!!
Blacks - Why the hell am I be detained, searched, questioned and being made to be a spectacle for everyone walking by....again?

Here is a game.
Count the police vehicles on scene....

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Non-Blacks - That officer was so nice!!!
Blacks - Why the hell am I be detained, searched, questioned and being made to be a spectacle for everyone walking by....again?

Here is a game.
Count the police vehicles on scene....

Right. Who the fucked gets searched and then gets their ID run for allegedly jaywalking.
White guy? NFW ever
A black guy? Good chance just like this dude.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
JFC...

Video at source.

Ohio woman calls police on Black man loading groceries into his own car

An Ohio man who had the cops called on him for “shopping while Black” is speaking out after being targeted by a racist Karen at a grocery store in a Cleveland suburb.

The unidentified woman reportedly called 911 on Philip Evans, 35, because she thought he was acting strangely while putting grocery bags inside his car, Atlanta Black Star reports.

Evans had been shopping at the Solon Giant Eagle supermarket on Sept. 18 when he noticed a strange white woman filming him with her cell phone. .

“I’m like, ‘Is this lady videoing me?’” Evans asked, recounting the incident to Cleveland 19 News.

In her 911 call, the woman explained to the operator that there was a Black man “looking around” while loading groceries into a “brand-new SUV Infinity,” and that he was “acting real funny.”

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
JFC...

Video at source.

Ohio woman calls police on Black man loading groceries into his own car

An Ohio man who had the cops called on him for “shopping while Black” is speaking out after being targeted by a racist Karen at a grocery store in a Cleveland suburb.

The unidentified woman reportedly called 911 on Philip Evans, 35, because she thought he was acting strangely while putting grocery bags inside his car, Atlanta Black Star reports.

Evans had been shopping at the Solon Giant Eagle supermarket on Sept. 18 when he noticed a strange white woman filming him with her cell phone. .

“I’m like, ‘Is this lady videoing me?’” Evans asked, recounting the incident to Cleveland 19 News.

In her 911 call, the woman explained to the operator that there was a Black man “looking around” while loading groceries into a “brand-new SUV Infinity,” and that he was “acting real funny.”

Strange behavior by black man. He bought groceries and his car, didn't steal them.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Grocery shopping while black
I read into the story and was also intrigued by her and her husband's story.
John Fetterman the Lt Gov of PA.
https://newsinteractive.post-gazette.com/john-fetterman-braddock-pa-lt-gov/

Read it. It makes Homer's post all the more maddening at this ignorant woman in the grocery store.