YAEWBT - Yet another existing while black thread. Modified to all purpose harassment

Page 38 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ElMonoDelMar

Golden Member
Apr 29, 2004
Reactions: KMFJD

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005

Here's a sad update to this story. Still no arrests. When the people of Bloomington tried to protest yesterday, some dipshit ran over 2 protesters. The protesters sent the DL# to the police who have yet to make an arrest.

Edit to add: A more credible report says that they haven't been able to ID the car or the driver.

https://twitter.com/RodCRoot/status/1280311139579068418

There's been a lot of people running into protestors with their cars (close to 50 in the past 2 weeks)

ElMonoDelMar

Golden Member
Apr 29, 2004
Ope, I guess they did get the plate number. I wonder why there haven't been any arrests made in either the ramming or attempted lynching.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
D.W.B

Officer claims to extract everyone he pulls over. I believe that part.
He mostly pulls over black males.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheVrolok

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002

pulled over for 'speeding' , pulled out of car when asked why she was stopped, then surprise surprise they find 'crack'....

Pulled over for speeding and they search without permission? I read the story and whatever the found they thought was Crack turned out to be not be crack, and wasn't illegal? But that's an illegal search so even if it was crack how the fuck would that hold up? Jesus cops are really something.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Black people just trying to do their job. I'll say they handled it better then I would. I suspect she will be outed soon.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011

That's a tough one and I'm not ready to assume intent.
Dog's introduce a whole lot of issues to just go by this short video. People also get territorial with parking spots and general stranger danger.
Dog owners not picking up after their dog and homeowners who are constantly faced with picking up others dog shit can turn friendly little neighborhood into a scene from The Wrath of Khan.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Black people just trying to do their job. I'll say they handled it better then I would. I suspect she will be outed soon.

A video of a woman in Orlando .....
That's all I really needed to know.
The rest of the story just reinforced what I imagined how a story about Orlando Lady would end.
She is even shaped in size "Orlando Lady"

lol
Maybe the the barking the old lady heard in the other post was from Orlando Lady...
That was borderline hilarious

"Stop winking at me. I don't like you like that"

Last edited:

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
That's all I really needed to know.
The rest of the story just reinforced what I imagined how a story about Orlando Lady would end.
She is even shaped in size "Orlando Lady"

lol
Maybe the the barking the old lady heard in the other post was from Orlando Lady...
That was borderline hilarious

"Stop winking at me. I don't like you like that"

We seem to have quite a few angry old racist white women in Orlando.