YAEWBT - Yet another existing while black thread. Modified to all purpose harassment

Page 37 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 11, 2004
Room key Kathy fired for her racism.

I had to check that it wasn't a repost as wasn't that almost exact story (cops called after white asshole tried to be a dick to black family using pool at the hotel they were staying at) one of the early ones posted in this thread?

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
I had to check that it wasn't a repost as wasn't that almost exact story (cops called after white asshole tried to be a dick to black family using pool at the hotel they were staying at) one of the early ones posted in this thread?

1. Calling the cops on them was bad enough, but then saying "people like you"? How is that not going to backfire?

2. Yet another scenario where police don't need to be involved even if they were trespassing. You don't need armed agents of the government to kick people out of a pool.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
1. Calling the cops on them was bad enough, but then saying "people like you"? How is that not going to backfire?

2. Yet another scenario where police don't need to be involved even if they were trespassing. You don't need armed agents of the government to kick people out of a pool.

But you do need police to kick people who have every right to be there out of the pool. With how a lot of cops act, I gotta imagine there are a decent number of stories like that one which end with the black people getting kicked out or arrested because the cops are racist dicks. Hell maybe even shot and killed.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Woah! She ginned up a protest against her.
BB16doNV.img
BB16dxGr.img
BB16dDth.img

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Another racist may get her comeuppance. To be fair I'm not sure the complex can evict her based on racist rant unless charged with verbal assault. I'm ok with it

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
Another racist may get her comeuppance. To be fair I'm not sure the complex can evict her based on racist rant unless charged with verbal assault. I'm ok with it

I hate my fellow white people so much for how shitty they act towards others.

FirNaTine

Jun 6, 2005

I guess it would all depend on the contract/local housing laws. But I'd be surprised if they were restricted from not renewing her at their earliest opportunity. At this point she is interfering with other residents lawful enjoyment of their own places, so every place I am familiar with would allow her to be told to leave (with some level of notice as to not put her on the street.)

Edit: I'd also hope he could qualify for a peace/no contact order, so that if she pulls this ignorant BS again she can catch an arrest.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2012
Woah! She ginned up a protest against her.
BB16doNV.img
BB16dxGr.img
BB16dDth.img

White entitlement is violence?

Lol you guys have severe mental issues. Please seek professional help. You guys have SEVERE cognitive issues with the ridiculously laughable clown statements that you guys keep saying - similarly to stupid shit like "Silence is violence". No - it simply means we don't agree that that your solution is the correct solution and that we don't want to argue with children.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Lol you guys have severe mental issues. Please seek professional help. You guys have SEVERE cognitive issues with the ridiculously laughable clown statements that you guys keep saying - similarly to stupid shit like "Silence is violence". No - it simply means we don't agree that that your solution is the correct solution and that we don't want to argue with children.

yawn, your schtick is played out.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002

White entitlement's pretty shitty, imagine a black person blocking a caucasian person from entering an apartment building until they prove they live there? Or blocking them in a car dealership because there's no way a white person could afford such a nice car? Or demanding to see proof they go to a college because they're on the campus.

I suppose there is black entitlement, and it would be them thinking they shouldn't have anything I just mentioned ever happen to them. HOW DARE THEY expect to be treated as good as caucasian people!

There, I ended that with a nice punch to the face of white entitlement.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Meanwhile it is perfectly fine for white people to harass black people for just existing, calling the police on them, endangering their lives? At least your act is consistent.

Last edited:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
White entitlement's pretty shitty, imagine a black person blocking a caucasian person from entering an apartment building until they prove they live there? Or blocking them in a car dealership because there's no way a white person could afford such a nice car? Or demanding to see proof they go to a college because they're on the campus.

I suppose there is black entitlement, and it would be them thinking they shouldn't have anything I just mentioned ever happen to them. HOW DARE THEY expect to be treated as good as caucasian people!

There, I ended that with a nice punch to the face of white entitlement.
I think black entitlement exists but its usually petty bullshit that nobody actually tries to enforce. I've heard black Americans say whites cant dance and shouldn't try, shouldn't be allowed to grow afros or wear african clothes, or nonsense like that.
But you ever notice no black person has EVER called the cops on a white guy for those things?
Not only do white Americans call the police for imagined slights, but very often the police actually show up and try to enforce their made up rules for them. Its kinda sick if you really think about it.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Cops make fun of Elijah McClain, get fired immediately.

I think most of us know that police officers say and do a lot of horrible shit and have little regard for human life and no regard for black lives but MOST of them have the good sense to keep their mouths shut in the middle of a political incident. If you are dumb enough to do this right now, today, then you really should not have a badge and the authority to use force.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Humorous idea to mute white people sending out police on black people just for existing. Just might work.

Reactions: purbeast0

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
I think black entitlement exists but its usually petty bullshit that nobody actually tries to enforce. I've heard black Americans say whites cant dance and shouldn't try, shouldn't be allowed to grow afros or wear african clothes, or nonsense like that.
But you ever notice no black person has EVER called the cops on a white guy for those things?
Not only do white Americans call the police for imagined slights, but very often the police actually show up and try to enforce their made up rules for them. Its kinda sick if you really think about it.

I've had plenty of black friends in my life, you're spot on about the shit talking. Being told I can't dance doesn't bother me, and it doesn't effect my well being. I know some white people will get up in arms over shit like that just because they need something to rant and bitch about.

"IT'S SUCH BULLSHIT, BLACK PEOPLE CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE!" <--- Upset whitey
Me, I'd personally rather be able to not live in fear of the police, and more recently, now white ladies named Susan than be able to hurl insults. But that's just me *shrug*

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Playing baseball while black

CNN: Black high school baseball player says fans yelled 'You should have been George Floyd' and 'Get back to the fields'.

• Wow
Reactions: DarthKyrie

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
She did not target him. She used the systemic racism in police departments attempting to use his blackness against him with a totally made up story.

Let’s say that was her intent. Here’s the problem: media lied to her. Cops aren’t locking up a bunch of blacks framed by the big bad white people, and as I’ve said before, there are studies in regards to death by cop via gun suggesting no difference between black and white. Even if we take the 2.5X multiplier lifetime risk without adjusting violence/SES (silly, since that wouldn’t be measuring racism), I thought it didn’t really happen to white people, so a small ass number times a small ass number is still a small ass number. The way black people stereotype police, you would think they would never drive a car being so risk averse.

Again the assumption black=guilt.

Implicit bias occurs in both directions. If there's a difference between groups (e.g. black men doing more violent crime), then they're going to be treated differently because biases easily form. When I notice those vehemently opposed to stereotyping can't shed their own or see it in others on "their side", the expectations are laughable.

What do you think the OP was about? Black student falls asleep in student lounge. Police are called by white woman because a black woman couldn't possibly be a student.

Lol This black woman says that the person reporting her is unstable and should have been put into a mental institution for what she did. Do you really think this is something usual for her or others?

Said student had to prove herself twice once the cops showed up.

Maybe you should read some of these before bitching about this thread's existence.

Yeah, the horror of having to show student ID. lol

As much as you want to believe this is true, black people don't call the cops on white people for absolutely no reason, and act like an asshat in the process.

Whether black people do it or not isn’t that relevant. No one here posting these stories is showing concrete data. How much different is the rate of reporting for white-on-white vs. white-on-black? No one here can tell me that, but the pandemic provided some good context that stupid shit being reported is much more common than the stories that sporadically pop up in the liberal media about how racist white people are to black people. That same media btw demands more of the data if it reflects poorly on blacks.

Does it happen once in a blue moon - of course. I'm sure you think it happens just as much as all the Karens, it's just the media doesn't want to report that right?

Welp, if it was happening Fox News would be plastering the black people harass white people for no damn reason on their front page every time in a heart beat. Fox News would be foaming at the mouth to get these stories out there.

That’s not a sure thing because the viewers of Fox don’t need convincing of that. Considering I don’t watch conservative media, I can’t say with confidence either that someone didn’t make that argument.

They don't because the cops would show up and fuck with the black person, and maybe even kill them. Out of fear black people do their best to avoid all unnecessary interaction with LEOs. Karen's don't have to worry about such shit.

Lol The rhetoric you guys employ is incredibly ironic. How are you guys any different?