YAEWBT - Yet another existing while black thread. Modified to all purpose harassment

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Oh now I'd also like you to also quote me where I defended her actions.

I'll wait on that one too, while waiting for the first quote you haven't shown me yet.

It's all in your post bud. If I'm wrong, please elaborate, you could start by answering the question.

Reactions: IllogicalGlory
Feb 4, 2009
Sure ya did. And because you say it's so, then it must be, right detective?

I wouldn't pretend to know how Dallas operates their zoning. You, however, assume the food truck operators are lying. Way to go!

edit: Dallas city hall website is pretty good, here ya go, the food trucks must adhere to strict operating guidelines.

https://dallascityhall.com/departments/codecompliance/restaurantandbar-archive/DCH Documents/pdf/Consumer Health/Mobile Food Prep Truck Guidelines.pdf

https://dallascityhall.com/departments/pnv/Documents/120717_Hack the Food Truck Process.pdf

Seems that if the woman had a valid complaint, calling the police should be what she used her phone for. You know, instead of assuming because the operators sold taco's and spoke spanish that they were here illegally, hocking dirty illegal immigrant food. That's odd, while typing that out, sounds like taco tammy uses the same jump to conclusions mat as you.

This!
I’ll add, if the problem of the Taco Truck operating outside your front door.

A) Ask the Taco Truck to move
B) Call the Police to have the Non complying Taco Truck moved
C) Speak with City hall or Town hall about allowing Taco Trucks to operate in residential areas.

What not to do. Get all pissy and threaten to call ICE because that is an empty threat. EVERYONE knows even if the truck is staffed by only illegals, ICE is not going to respond in a timely manner.
Dumb empty threat she made.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
What's it like to use forums and not know how to read? Seems like it would be hard. How do you do it?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Your responses certainly aren't forthcoming with clarification for me to peruse, so the balls still in your court.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Your responses certainly aren't forthcoming with clarification for me to peruse, so the balls still in your court.
You made a claim about something.

I asked for the source.

You can't provide the source.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
You made a claim that I said something.

I asked you to quote me where I said that.

You can't.

#strawman

You didn't present an arguement for me to misrepresent. Your statement was vague, and seemingly defended her. I've offered mutiple times that you can clarify your stance.

You could have done that on the first reply. Your replies are certainly not assisting with clarification. So either offer it, or whatevs.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Reactions: Fanatical Meat

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Atkinson, a student at Naropa University in Boulder, was picking up trash on March 1 in a patio area of his apartment when he was confronted by Smyley, whom police officials said was trying to determine if Atkinson was allowed to be on the property.

A video of the ordeal taken by a neighbor and posted online showed Smyley holding his gun during the 8:30 a.m. confrontation with Atkinson, who was holding a bucket and a metal trash grabber.

Atkinson showed Smyly his school identification card and told him he lived at the residence. But when the officer detained him for further investigation, Atkinson grew angry.

Colorado police officer who pulled gun on black man picking up trash quits force

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/colorado-...n-picking-185933242--abc-news-topstories.html

I thought this was a good ending until discovered there was no disciplinary action against cop so he is free to transfer to another department. Hopefully this story will make enough social media where that doesn't happen.

Atkinson should sue the pants off that department.

Paladin3

Diamond Member
Mar 5, 2004
Colorado police officer who pulled gun on black man picking up trash quits force

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/colorado-...n-picking-185933242--abc-news-topstories.html

I thought this was a good ending until discovered there was no disciplinary action against cop so he is free to transfer to another department. Hopefully this story will make enough social media where that doesn't happen.

That's an amazing video from the body cam. Pure profiling as no crime was even being committed. The man was very brave to take a stand against what the cops were trying to do. He could have been easily been killed with all the guns drawn.

Someone give him the Rosa Parks medal.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Glad he wasn't killed. He was very cool under pressure, although the PD claims there's no evidence of racial profiling, it seems pretty clear why he was approached to begin with.

Jan 25, 2011
Picnicking while black? That's a paddling.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...ound-manager-fired-after-pulling-gun-on-black

The white manager of a Mississippi campground has been fired after she pulled a gun on a black couple having a picnic, The Washington Post reported Wednesday.

Franklin and Jessica Richardson said they confronted by a white woman who said she was the property manager shortly after they arrived near the sandy shores of Oktibbeha County Lake, a popular location near Starkville, Miss.

“She was just like, ‘Get, get, you don’t belong here, you don’t belong here, you don’t belong here,' ” Jessica Richardson told WCBI, adding that she pulled out her cell phone to record the interaction.

The video, posted to Facebook, has been viewed over 523,000 times as of Wednesday morning.
“This lady literally just pulled a gun because we’re out here and didn’t have reservations, for a lake that we didn’t even know we had to have reservations for,” Jessica Richardson narrates as the woman walks closer, the gun visible in her hand. “The only thing you had to do was tell us.”

Jessica Richardson tells the women in the video that she didn’t know they needed a reservation to be on the property.
“Well, I’m just telling you, you need to leave because it’s under private ownership,” the property manager replied after tucking the gun back into the pocket of her shorts.

The couple said they got in their car to leave by stopped by the campground’s office where they met another property manager, who happened to be the woman’s husband.

“I get out and start talking to him,” Franklin Richardson told the local outlet. “The first thing he says is, ‘Oh, you don’t need a reservation for the lake.’ Then, she pulls up flying, hops out of the car, then proceeded to yell at my wife, ‘Get in the car, you need to get back in the car,’ just cussing her out and she’s not even saying anything.”

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
@MomentsofSanity @Hayabusa Rider

The above story is all sorts of stupid. Just another responsible gun owner who doesn't know shit.

Haya - I tagged ya because of this, which is relevant to our recent posts about how American's and how many of us view guns (and ourselves) cultivate the problem:

Franklin Richardson, a sergeant in the Army National Guard, told WCBI that he had just returned from a nine-month deployment in the Middle East.

“It’s kind of crazy,” he told the station. “You go over there and don’t have a gun pointed at you, and you come back home and the first thing that happens is you have a gun pointed at you.”

Reactions: DarthKyrie

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
WTF is wrong with that old bag beside the fact that she looked like she wanted to blow away 2 darkies for being at a white-only KOA Kampground for the Klan. If I was packing I would have put the old bitch down just for drawing on me.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Just to show you the unequal treatment under the law if the couple had shot and killed that old white crow they would be in jail today.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
While I wouldn't be a racist piece of shit about it, I'd be pretty damn annoyed if there was a damn food truck sitting outside of my house too. That's not the place for food trucks, regardless of what kind of work is being done in that residential neighborhood.
ohh boohoo...we all know that not the case...it was not located in a residential area...….