YAEWBT - Sticking it to the Cops one racist at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2012
Yet Another Existing While Black Thread - Sticking it to the cops after she was racially pulled over!

THIS is how you bring justice to the people and stick it to the cops! You immediately call them names and make racist statements to them and say that you didn't break any laws.

Make sure to do this in front of your child as well so you teach him correctly in life.

"You're always gonna be a Mexican, you'll never be white, you know that?"

Body camera footage shows a woman telling a Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputy during a traffic stop in San Dimas that he’ll “never be white.” SCREENGRAB FROM KABC

Body camera footage from a California traffic stop shows a woman harassing a deputy and telling him that he’ll “never be white” and repeatedly calls him a “murderer.”

In the video, which was posted on Twitter Monday, a woman is heard telling a Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputy during a traffic stop: “You’re always going to be a Mexican. You’ll never be white, you know that right? You’ll never be white, which is what you really want to be.”

The comments were made after the deputy pulled over the woman for apparently using her phone while driving, Newsweek reported.

The officer can be seen approaching the car and saying, “I pulled you over because...” before the woman cuts him off, saying “because you’re a murderer.”

Another deputy then arrives and after the woman signs the citation, she tells the deputy, “Here you go Mexican racist,” as she returns his pen.

The Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department confirmed to McClatchy News in a statement that the video involved one of their deputies:

“We are aware of the video captured by one of our deputies. The person in the video filed a personnel complaint against the deputy for “discourtesy” and an active inquiry is being conducted. Due to the active complaint, we are unable to provide further comment regarding the supervisory inquiry. What we can say is peace officers are faced with situations like the one captured on this video daily, and they routinely respond with professionalism, compassion, and humility.”

The L.A. County Sheriff’s Department is currently distributing body cameras but the deputy in the video is using a personal camera because he hasn’t received one yet, KABC reported.

On Monday, L.A. County Sheriff Alex Villanueva praised the deputy for his “professionalism.”
“This Deputy exemplifies the core values of our Department, his demeanor during this traffic stop is just an example of professionalism and patience our LASDHQ Deputies have,” Villanueva tweeted.

Notice - No press attention. No calls for this woman to be fired....

Re your lead sentence, "Yet Another Existing While Black Thread" We have that thread, there is no need for you to start another. Yours is an attention gambit. If you do this again, you will be infracted.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 4, 2009
Fail

so weak to be in a majority and claim racism.
Oh it is so burdensome being a white male in this country. Oh the pain, I don’t know how I manage to deal with it day after day.

Nov 8, 2012
Fail

so weak to be in a majority and claim racism.
Oh it is so burdensome being a white male in this country. Oh the pain, I don’t know how I manage to deal with it day after day.

I didn't know Mexicans were the majority? Well - that and Mexican isn't a race and it's pretty insulting to presume race based on country.

Frankly, it's also insulting to presume their country of origin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z
Feb 4, 2009
I didn't know Mexicans were the majority? Well - that and Mexican isn't a race and it's pretty insulting to presume race based on country.

Frankly, it's also insulting to presume their country of origin.

We all know what you are trying to do. He is a straight up yes or no question.

Do Black People get Policed in a more vigorous fashion than others?

Yes or No

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
OP has become completely unhinged. I wonder if he is even capable of clearly stating what his point is with this video? Is he trying to say we need to raise awareness of racism against hispanics? Is he trying to say racism against blacks isn't really a problem in this country because people are also racist against hispanics? Or is he trying to say blacks are the real racists?

Nov 8, 2012
We all know what you are trying to do. He is a straight up yes or no question.

Do Black People get Policed in a more vigorous fashion than others?

Yes or No

What does that have anything to do with the subject? Nothing.... Nothing is the answer.

There is no question that black people get into more violent situations with police.

I have also not seen any kind of qualified study that takes into account various factors (such as area/neighborhood, age, race, reason for pulling over, behavior in the interaction, drug/alcohol use, possessions on self, background check, possessions in car, time of day, the list goes on and on and on and on).

Sadly you can't just lump everything together in life under "Interactions with police" along with race and calling that qualified statistics.... Because it isn't, and it's laughably stupid to think such a thing lol :tearsofjoy:. Hundreds of various factors of each interaction obviously effect whether or not a situation gets violent - and all of those need to be taken into account if you want statistics that are actually meaningful.

Acting like the woman in this video - for example - is much more likely to result in a violent situation. Regardless of race.

Feb 4, 2009
What does that have anything to do with the subject? Nothing.... Nothing is the answer.

There is no question that black people get into more violent situations with police.

I have also not seen any kind of qualified study that takes into account various factors (such as area/neighborhood, age, race, reason for pulling over, behavior in the interaction, drug/alcohol use, possessions on self, background check, possessions in car, time of day, the list goes on and on and on and on).

Sadly you can't just lump everything together in life under "Interactions with police" along with race and calling that qualified statistics.... Because it isn't, and it's laughably stupid to think such a thing lol :tearsofjoy:. Hundreds of various factors of each interaction obviously effect whether or not a situation gets violent - and all of those need to be taken into account if you want statistics that are actually meaningful.

Acting like the woman in this video - for example - is much more likely to result in a violent situation. Regardless of race.

Okay so I’ll take that as “No”

Feb 4, 2009
I guess you're a little slow in life, do you need daddy to spoon feed you simple reading comprehension?

Previous statement and this certainly don’t sound like “Yes” so it must be “No”
Correct me if I am wrong here is another chance

Are Black People Policed more vigorously than others, yes or no.

Nov 8, 2012
Previous statement and this certainly don’t sound like “Yes” so it must be “No”
Correct me if I am wrong here is another chance

Are Black People Policed more vigorously than others, yes or no.

Nov 8, 2012
Okay so that is a no or is it yes and black people deserve it?

This is the key problem with dudes like you they are either incapable, afraid or unable to clearly state what they mean.
Stop letting fear and doubt rule your life.

I can only spoon feed you so much in life before I just have to accept that people like you make Idiocracy into a documentary instead of an entertainment film.

Status
Not open for further replies.