YACT: Worst ricer EVAR, really no comparssion.

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
So I was waiting on the tram and a yellow car approached on the side of the street. I only saw the front first and didn't recognize it. On the front there was the Ferrari horse where the normal brand badge should actually be and I thought "No effing way". The car passed me and I saw that it was a Nissan 300ZX TT. Now MY question is: The 300ZX TT is a quite decent car IMO, why do you wanna trick yourself THAT much?

HiTek21

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2002
I've seen worse... A guy at my old High School put a honda emblem on his Nissan Altima...

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by: HiTek21
I've seen worse... A guy at my old High School put a honda emblem on his Nissan Altima...

at least it was still an import... there's a lot of Skyline GT-R emblems on Mustangs running around here... :( geez... sorta like people putting SS logos on V6 Camaros... :(

HiTek21

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2002
Originally posted by: boyRacer

at least it was still an import... there's a lot of Skyline GT-R emblems on Mustangs running around here... :(

I've seen that too, another asian guy at my old high school had a Mustang non GT with a GT-R emblem and a Lancer Evo Front Lip to boot...

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001

at least it was still an import... there's a lot of Skyline GT-R emblems on Mustangs running around here... :(

I've seen that too, another asian guy at my old high school had a Mustang non GT with a GT-R emblem and a Lancer Evo Front Lip to boot...

speaking of Evo fronts... i've seen more and more Civics with Evo front bumpers... :( like i said... it could only get worse... :(

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
IF you have a decent car like a Nissan 300ZX TT, why can't you be satisfied with it and put a Ferrari emblem on it?! I just don't get it. Or http://members.lycos.co.uk/djdoughnut/photoalbum5.html that car. There are tons of those cars running around here with 4-big-ass exhausts, sounding like a sewing machine. They also put sometimes a Ferrari emblem on them.

HiTek21

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2002

speaking of Evo fronts... i've seen more and more Civics with Evo front bumpers... :( like i said... it could only get worse... :(

You're right... There use to be a guy around here who drove some old beat up 70's car with cardboard fins and wings on it with all kinds of junk glued to his car, Theres probably someone out there who can out do that :D

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

at least it was still an import... there's a lot of Skyline GT-R emblems on Mustangs running around here... :( geez... sorta like people putting SS logos on V6 Camaros... :(

does it just say GT-R, because thats a kind of mustang

HiTek21

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2002
Originally posted by: ElFenix

Nope, he even told me it wasn't a GT mustang, just a stock V6 mustang.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: ElFenix

Nope, he even told me it wasn't a GT mustang, just a stock V6 mustang.

nm its cobra R anyway