YACT, I think my car broke, help me fix it.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: Cyberian
Originally posted by: notfred
My car doesn't run right anymore. I think that maybe it's the transmission, either that or the radiator. Please help!
My friend's car had the exact same problem.
His distributer didn't distribute, his generator didn't generate, and his pistons didn't work either.

Did the wipers wipe though?

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: AgaBooga
My car doesn't run right anymore. I think that maybe it's the transmission, either that or the radiator. Please help!
His distributer didn't distribute, his generator didn't generate, and his pistons didn't work either.

Did the wipers wipe though?

Only when shoved up his arse!

But, he's got a lot of junk in the trunk.

LAUST

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
take that round turbine looking thing that whines off of it and ship it to my address I'll PM it to you ;) then everything will work just fine :)

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: LAUST
take that round turbine looking thing that whines off of it and ship it to my address I'll PM it to you ;) then everything will work just fine :)

On second thought, just bring it outside my house. I'll even pay for gas! (As long as I c an keep it... ;)

Bold statement from the driver of a lime green VW Bus

First off, you have to have your eyes checked, my Bus is Yellow, second, my Bus is far,far.far more reliable your rustang will ever be.

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000

Well my pistons don't pissed on anything either

Confused

Red

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2002
Buy the Tornado... not only will it increase horsepower and gas by 50%, it makes your can turn on instantly.

Make sure you change the oil with synthetic and remember to do it half oil, half water.

Your flux capacitor might have fvcked up.

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Jejunum
dump that domestic and get an INTEGRA TYPE R

That's what's wrong!!! You don't have a big red "R" sticker on your car!!!

If that doesn't work, yeah, it's a Frod. ;)

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Roger
It doesn't run, that tells you right there that it's a Ford.

Now that's not fair. The only car that have ever crapped out and left me stranded on a Saturday night in East Greenbush New York was a Pontiac (with less than 1000 miles on it I might add). I've owned 2 Fords since then (both were Mustang GTs) and both were very reliable.

LAUST

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
only one to leave me stranded was a damn dodge :| 1995 Cummins.. 3000 miles on it.

Last edited:

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: LAUST
only one to leave me stranded was a damn dodge :| 1995 Cummins.. 3000 miles on it.. axel blew on I-70 with a lousey 4 horse on it filled with furnature... I hate helping people move.. I really hate it when their damn Dodge takes up my entire fuggin day :|

wow, sounds familiar in some way. That is why you buy a 4x4 and drive it ont he front axle :p

<--- blew his dana 70 three times.