YABT: Honda Hawk GT,

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zixxer

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
IMO I would get an sv650 if that's the 'type' of bike you want. I bought an 03 sv650 for $2500... if you look hard and buy in the winter there are great deals to be had. Parts for those hawk's are rare as well

although.. the single sided swingarm on those is pure :sex;

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Originally posted by: zixxer
IMO I would get an sv650 if that's the 'type' of bike you want. I bought an 03 sv650 for $2500... if you look hard and buy in the winter there are great deals to be had. Parts for those hawk's are rare as well

although.. the single sided swingarm on those is pure :sex;

the bike is pure sex compared to the SV650, i dont like how the SV looks, why, i dont know, i just dont.

Superwormy

Golden Member
Feb 7, 2001

Very sweet bike, and owned by a motorcycle tech, thats awesome!

Why's he selling it? Go for it, motorcycles are *soooo* much fun!

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
talked with the guy a little bit today, he seems really nice and down to earth.

the bike isnt listed anywhere, etc, he just saw that i was close when i posted the "looking for" on hawks list. and figured he would let me know.

he graduated from BG with a double major in photo journalism, and something else. and now is a honda tech (lol). but he loves Hawks, and other older Hondas so i think i found a bike thats been babied, and loved.

hopefully when i see it tomorrow i can get some photos, and what not, this bike almost seems to good.