YAATOTIQ: Do you think you'll still be on ATOT in the next 5 years or so?

geckojohn

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2000
Yet another ATOT Interesting Question: I've been on since 2000, so i'll probably continue to make posts... but i wonder if I'll make "lifer" sometime in my life.

Do you think you'll still be on ATOT in the next few years or so?

Also, do you think you'll make lifer sometime?

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000
Unless something drastic happens, I suppose I will continue to be here for a long time. Either until I get bored with DC/computer hardware, or until the site disappears.

Oh, and if i wasn't voted for Elite by my DC teammates, then I'd have made Lifer about 2 months ago.

Confused

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
Hmmm....(scratches goatee). I don't think I will be. It's not that I don't enjoy the site but who knows it may not even be here. That's too far to speculate for me and what my priorities will be then.

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
The rampant stupidity of AT is making it difficult for me to wade through all the crap. I've been posting less as a result, and probably will not frequent this site as much this semeter.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: beer
The rampant stupidity of AT is making it difficult for me to wade through all the crap. I've been posting less as a result, and probably will not frequent this site as much this semeter.

It is getting more difficult to find interesting topics and I find myself posting far less frequently then previously.

Who know what changes the future may bring? . . . I actually have a "life" (now) . . . again.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Maybe I'll still be here...and I don't know if I'll make Lifer or Elite. In fact, I don't even know how someone becomes a Lifer or Elite, nor do I know the difference.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Staley8
Maybe I'll still be here...and I don't know if I'll make Lifer or Elite. In fact, I don't even know how someone becomes a Lifer or Elite, nor do I know the difference.
Lifer = 10,001 posts
Elite = Granted by the mods

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
Do you think you'll still be on ATOT in the next 5 years or so?

Obviously not. I can't go on living like I do now for a long time any more. Pretty soon I'm going to have to change places, faces etc. So I guess my habits would also change for the better and I'd stop staring at a computer screen for such a long time when I could find a better way to spend it. All in all, I feel like nobody cares for me here, not even a little bit. So it would have to stop someday, obviously, and much sooner than 5 years from now.

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
Originally posted by: matt426malm
Next 3 years while I'm still in college probably, after that I don't know.

R U sure your not gonna get banned until then?

(Just a friendly reminder for you to be careful or you aren't going to last that long)

matt426malm

Golden Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Booster
Originally posted by: matt426malm
Next 3 years while I'm still in college probably, after that I don't know.

R U sure your not gonna get banned until then?

(Just a friendly reminder for you to be careful or you aren't going to last that long)

?? I haven't done anything banworthy, yet :)

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
ALready been here 6+ years so 5 more really isn't out of the question.

Sysadmin

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
ALready been here 6+ years so 5 more really isn't out of the question.

Sysadmin