xenadrine...

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
the effedrine free one. any of you ever try it? im not fat...but i just started workin out about a month ago and im noticing myself gettin bulky. i'd rather be cut (have definition). one of the guys at the gym mentioned xenadrine. i was wondering whether i should take it or not. the thing is that im also taking creatine and protein. i wonder if taking xenadrine along with creatine will have any side effects. what do u guys think? also xenadrine might get rid of the blubber i have around my lower abdomen (i can never get rid of that...no matter how hard i work out) my current workout routine is: chest and biceps, shoulder and triceps, back and legs. 3 days cycle, repeat twice a week with one day rest. i run about 1.5 - 2 miles at 7mph the days i dont work out my legs

Blieb

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2000
xenadrine used in combination won't have any side effects to my knowledge.

I've heard that if you use it too much, it will erode the valves in your heart ... which is why I won't take stuff like that.

You should tailor your workout to your goals. If you want to be cut, maybe you shouldn't be on creatine?

Try decreasing the weight you're lifting, and pump up (triple) the amount of reps per set. And add an extra set.

;)

mrCide

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 1999
um, you need to diet to lose weight/fat.. don't waste money on xenadrine or other crap