Xbox Live Questions..Online UT2003 Question...

MainFramed

Diamond Member
May 29, 2002
Some questions about Xbox Live.....

What are some games that can be used w/ XL (xbox live)? (btw no i havent look @ other sites i am using AT as my resource :) )
Can you play games like NHL 2002 Hitz w/ XL?

Doesnt PS2 have something like this? :confused:

kinda a OT question to the thread...but does anyone know if there are online servers to play UT2003 like many of us here play Counter Strike?
[ i am a n00b to the gaming things...like online and everything...:eek: ]

Please Help TIA :)

Oct 19, 2000
Some games on XBOX Live:

• Unreal Championship
  • MechAssault
  • MotoGP
  • Wacked
  • NFL Fever 2003
  • NFL2K3
  • NBA2K3
  • NHL2K3

PS2 has a network adapter that lets you play games online, but it's a bit different than XBOX's offering. XBOX is the superior. There's a thread somewhere that explains everything about the differences, just search for XBOX Live and you should find it.

About ATOT UT2003 servers, I'm sure there are some, just look in the Software forum I guess.

MainFramed

Diamond Member
May 29, 2002
thank you very much :)
i am assuming there will be many more games coming out for xbox live? well @ least i hope so :p Unreal Championship looks awesome :D

thanks again :)

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Yeah a lot of games will start coming out with Live support. Also some games that don't have multiplayer, such as Splinter Cell, can still connect to Live to download new missions and levels, and other extras to your Xbox hard drive...

MainFramed

Diamond Member
May 29, 2002
Originally posted by: kami
Yeah a lot of games will start coming out with Live support. Also some games that don't have multiplayer, such as Splinter Cell, can still connect to Live to download new missions and levels, and other extras to your Xbox hard drive...

that sounds sweet :D