GooberPHX420

Banned
Jan 13, 2002
LOL nice find - X10 sucks ass hardcore. STEVE over at Hardforums made a really funny X10 popup of his own. it had captions like "Catch your boss trying on womens underwear! and stuff like that- lol it was awesome, imma go search for it for u guys.

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
If I ever really had a need for a piece of crap video system, X10 would be my very last choice.... I'd rather try to rig up a $150 system using cans and strings and try to make it record videos than use their junk. All because of their aggressive and forceful marketing.

Keego

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000

<< Take $76 off if you're a GOVERNMENT AGENT investigating us for MAIL FRAUD! Offer ends 12/19/2912! >>

for some reason I busted out laughing at this one. now my roommates think I'm weird or something :Q

454Casull

Banned
Feb 19, 2002

<< We've got crates and crates of things in our warehouse that have some kind of crazy foreign writing on them which we can't quite make out, even if we squint a lot. We're willing to let these grab bag boxes of bags go for a low, low, low price of whatever we're currently charging for them! Previous customers have really lucked out with these, receiving such incredible things as a broken pencil, dead bug, bag of wheat, rusty bolts, and a slightly used baby pacifier that has the word "MUFFIN" printed on it! >>

<< TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO GET $100 OFF SOMETHING THAT WE'RE SELLING FOR $100 MORE THAN USUAL >>

FANTASTIC!
Our 39-Camera Jumbo Pak was created for you security-minded individuals! Every millimeter of your sh*tty apartment can now be monitored with our bulky, buzzing, defective cameras!

Find Out What Your Filthy Retarded Kids Are Doing Behind Your Back! HINT: They're Smoking Crack and Using the Lord's Name in Vain

Monitor Your Porch 24-7 For Russian Spies or Alien Menaces or Rival Porches! Our Porch Technology is Second to None!