X-Men, Avengers or the Fantastic 4

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Fantastic Four off course. It's clobbering time!

They have the coolest villain in Galactus anyway. :)

I want a helmet like that! ;)

But I did like the Phoenix saga in XMen.

One Fine Morning (Lighthouse)

DarK SagE

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
What happened to Wolverine? I stoped folowing when he got his skeleton screwd over. Remeber there was some new futuristic x-men with mostly new charactors? Can someone tell me about that and anyone from the x-men who died, etc.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Fantastic Four. The Thing could whup some serious butt! I love that big brick guy..... ;)

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
FF are like a bunch of crap.

avengers is freakin huge with their bicoastal crap, and they are government run... sorta.

X-MEN, cool, independent, awesome, and did i mention x-men.

i have not bought a comic since the apocalypse thing, when legion killed prof x in the past... what happened with that anyway? i hear some xman (cable-ish) dude survived from that alternate universe and is way powerful.

DarK SagE

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Yah i forgot his name , Mercenary i think? he absorbed the energy used to atack him and then atacked with it. And what ever happened to Archangel? He was cool.

shopbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2000
Fantastic Four! I loved watching that one so much more than XMen. When my brother got the comic books I would only read the Fantastic Four... but then I got older... and stopped...

Even though I'm not a great XMen fan, I'm actually going to see the movie when it comes out on Friday. My boyfriend is determined to see it and prove that Star Wars is far superior to the xmen. *sigh*

BenSkywalker

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
FF- Doom shows up more often:)

Hey, anyone remember the Secret Wars?

Two of my favorite series, too bad they were both so brief. First series on Beyonder's planet was the better of them IMHO. Part of the reason for that is my favorite comic character took down both Galactus and the Beyonder.

atom

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999
Well, I'll say one thing, the X-Women could stomp Invisible Girl, and then some. :p

They should have a Fantastic Four/Snagglepuss crossover.............

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Dr. Doom rocks! :D I hated it in the end when we found that the Beyonder was only an immature cosmic cube. That ending sucked IMO.

The sexiest superheroin was Rogue. The one I want on my side in a fight was Phoenix.

King Of Nothing (Seals & Croft)

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
hey, does anyone know where i can pick up graphic novels of the whole age of apocalypse related stuff? from legion all the way to the end when it was "fixed"

BenSkywalker

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
"I hated it in the end when we found that the Beyonder was only an immature cosmic cube. That ending sucked IMO."

And the Molecule Man still gets no respect:p

Edit-

Forgot to add, who says it is over? Since the cubes are not limited by time, it could come back when it evolves for some more fun. Think of it, with the split personality of Owen and the Beyonder it would be an interesting character:)

atom

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999
I never understood why Dr. Doom was a bad guy. He was the dictator of a small country, isn't that enough?!?!?!?

BenSkywalker

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I don't think of Doom as a bad guy, just misunderstood. The citizens of his country are very happy and have proven time and time again that they like him in charge.

Several times when there has been large crisis which needed a team effort to save Earth, Doom has shown up to fight alongside the "good guys". He just has a major problem with Reed Richards.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Gotta be the Fantastic 4, ya 'Crumb Bums' ;) They had the best villans with Galactus & his many Heralds (Terrax was the best) and Doctor Doom. They also had one of the first Marvel animated cartoons (in the 60's I think).

Cheers,
Aquaman