X-Files: Agent Dogget. Good guy, bad guy?

bigvince

Banned
Aug 25, 2000
good guy, but stupid!

also he's no mulder

and why do they have to stray from the main story line (next episode) and act like the thing with mulder never happend?

Spoooon

Lifer
Mar 3, 2000
I think Dogget is pretty cool.

<< and why do they have to stray from the main story line (next episode) and act like the thing with mulder never happend? >>

I'm glad that they are. They can't just stick with searching for Mulder the whole season. Just like every previous episode wasn't just about Mulder searching for his sister.

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000
Lots of good-guy-but-a-skeptic potential in Doggett. From the preview for next week's episode, it looks like Scully is going to be taking Mulder's position and Doggett hers. I guess with Cancer Man gone, Kersh is going to be the bad guy now. I wonder what they're going to do with Skinner, Krycek and Covarrubius.

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
What happened to the Cancer man anyway? Did he finally die in the previous season?

Also....are we never gonna see normal Mulder this season??

Btw, who thought Scully looked pretty good in this episode?

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000
mAdD INDIAN - In the last show of the season (I think), Krycek and Covarubbias went to wherever Cancer Man was staying - he was in the final stages of his terminal illness (something to do with his brain swelling from the surgery he went through with Mulder), they sort of ganged up on him and shoved him in his wheelchair down the stairs. The final shot of the scene showed him lifeless at the bottom of the steps with the two of them looking down at him, so I assume he's dead - that's what Skinner told Scully. But it's the X-Files, nobody really stays dead if Chris Carter doesn't want them to. ;)

dude

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 1999
Why does Doggett have such hard time accepting the shape shifter? He was one himself previously! :p

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
It looks like next week we're back to &quot;normal&quot; X-files. With Mulder pretty much gone, Scully is now the &quot;believer&quot; and Dogget the &quot;skeptic&quot;. Formula, yes - but it works for this show.

It'll depend on the new 'chemistry' whether this show is successful or not. So far, I think it has a good chance.