www.onvia.ca, trustworthy?

toph99

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2000
if i buy some items from onvia.ca, i'm not gonna get done over, am i? are they reputable? thanx

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Onvia USA is a fabulous company, so I would assume that their Canadian division is also good.

Russ, NCNE

Soulflare

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2000
Onvia.ca is very reputable and have great customer service, but
they do have a tendency of listing items they don't or can't get
in stock.

billandopus

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 1999
No problems. Fast shipping for me since i'm close to a shipping node. I ordered the Plex 8/4/32 from Onvia.ca when it was first on special and was in fairly high demand and it came through pretty quickly. Overall, i've been happy with them and would certainly order again.

BTW, with coupon the Mitsui CDRs are a pretty good deal for Canadians. Buck Forty CAD and free shipping ain't bad.

eyor

Banned
Feb 7, 2000
I have ordered $160 worth from the US store in the past 2 days. I have heard that they are very reputable. One problem: One item I ordered, which was supposedly in stock, has not shipped and is now listed on back order

mosdef

Banned
May 14, 2000
Like everyone else said, this is a great company. I have ordered +$1000 from this company and have had no problems (which I can blame them for at least). Great prices, free shipping, fast shipping, etc. Buy from them and support their excellent service!

-mosdef