WTF you mean no whopper!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sniperruff

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
ok just making sure... alkemyst knows about BK's commercials effort in taping people's reactions on "no whopper" right?

i'd just take a chicken sandwich.

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: sniperruff
ok just making sure... alkemyst knows about BK's commercials effort in taping people's reactions on "no whopper" right?

He said they have no broiler (chicken sandwich) today. Maybe he is drunk..?

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: buck
Originally posted by: alkemyst
Burger King here in Boynton apparently has no broiler today.

Interesting.

No whopper or no broiler?:confused:

not having a broiler when that is your whole market.

The way it went down was I ordered a #1...(whopper combo)...the chick asked if I'd rather try a chicken sandwich today.

I paused and said no thanks, a whopper to go.

She asked about a fish sandwich...at first I thought it was some kind of whopper joke.

I was like no just a whopper to go please.

She then told me they can make anything I wanted as long as it was fried. I thought it was a joke still so said how about a whopper fried. She said they can't do that...I said mc donalds does...she FINALLY said, "sorry sir we don't have a broiler today so we cannot make any burgers"

I went to chik-fil-a.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: TallBill
I couldn't be further from hot or bother. You fail again :)

Right and you said it..you aren't hot.

Great come back Dwight. Good job! Not sure why you'd care about other men's looks, but more power to ya.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001

Great come back Dwight. Good job! Not sure why you'd care about other men's looks, but more power to ya.

I don't care...you brought it up though...

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: buck

He said they have no broiler (chicken sandwich) today. Maybe he is drunk..?

that would be a BK Broiler, thank you please drive through.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001

If I wanted a chicken sandwich I would have gone to Chik-Fil-A first, which is next door.

I am aware of the whopper commercials. I posted in the Wendys killing thread about that.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001

If I wanted a chicken sandwich I would have gone to Chik-Fil-A first, which is next door.

I am aware of the whopper commercials. I posted in the Wendys killing thread about that.

But you did go to Chik-Fil-A which has horrible sandwiches. Even a chicken sandwhich at a burger place would have been better. Isn't there a Burger King nearby or something?

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999

Interesting.

:music: It takes two jerks to handle your whoppers.

Or the two fisted tranny at your wife's gym. :music:

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: sonambulo

Interesting.

SOMEONE

Please ban him.

buy anymore drugs with your pay as you go phone lately? Sharing them with the 15year olds?

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Schfifty Five

jeez, you're comebacks are getting more retarded by the hour.

still I have a long way to go to catch up to you, I am trying though.

sonambulo

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2004
buy anymore drugs with your pay as you go phone lately? Sharing them with the 15year olds?

Yes. No.

Was either of those zingers supposed to be an insult or has your latent homosexuality finally manifested into some form of bizarre formalized flirting? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

...and why the hell are you stalking me?

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001

Yes. No.

Was either of those zingers supposed to be an insult or has your latent homosexuality finally manifested into some form of bizarre formalized flirting? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

...and why the hell are you stalking me?

need to lay off the sauce son, you posted your drivel in my thread. Teh stalker is j00!

sonambulo

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2004

need to lay off the sauce son, you posted your drivel in my thread. Teh stalker is j00!

9 minutes. 9 goddamn minutes.

If you can't take a joke then you should just ignore it instead of lashing out and trying to personally insult an experiment in fiction that's not really tied up in this. You show your hand too easily. What would you even do if the mods perma-banned you?

I'll bet real American Dollars that within a year you'll be attempting to use this notion to prop yourself up against your own lies.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001

9 minutes. 9 goddamn minutes.

If you can't take a joke then you should just ignore it instead of lashing out and trying to personally insult an experiment in fiction that's not really tied up in this. You show your hand too easily. What would you even do if the mods perma-banned you?

I'll bet real American Dollars that within a year you'll be attempting to use this notion to prop yourself up against your own lies.

I think you take it too seriously.

hai again though!