wtf why

TridenT

Lifer
Sep 4, 2006
this blows. I woke up really thirsty so I took a drink out of my water bottle next to my bed... I'm like, "Yum.. water." I properly lay back to go to sleep because it's so early... I'm laying there and the water isn't settling well. It kinda felt like my tummy was cold inside; weird, not enjoyable feeling. I lay there for over an hour, and still no sleep...

Finally get the fuck outta bed because the fucking sun is coming full fledged at 6AM. Fucking A. This sucks. I was really banking on sleeping more because I went to bed earlier.

New google image is kinda cool.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
When you guzzle water in the morning and then lie down, the bender you went on the night before comes back to prey. That feeling in your stomach is fruit loops scraping holes in your stomach lining.

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Make the most of it. Scramble some eggs, fry up some bacon, sit back and enjoy the quiet morning.

TridenT

Lifer
Sep 4, 2006
Personally, I blame these fucking floss picks. I bet flossing my teeth twice a day or whatever is the shit that's causing me to stay up now.

Fuckin' lame.

Bignate603

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Personally, I blame these fucking floss picks. I bet flossing my teeth twice a day or whatever is the shit that's causing me to stay up now.

Fuckin' lame.

Yes, because everyone knows good hygiene causes insomnia.

dud

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
Why did you feel the need to share this with us?

roguerower

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2004
I bet if you went to school and worked out you'd be tired enough to sleep later.

Paladin3

Diamond Member
Mar 5, 2004
What the fuck is "neffing"? I've always been too scared to go into that thread to figure it out. Maybe it's time to Man-Up. *shrug*

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
What the fuck is "neffing"? I've always been too scared to go into that thread to figure it out. Maybe it's time to Man-Up. *shrug*

Posting shit which is even less useful or interesting than normal, usually just to increase post count.

As for water keeping you up, I don't even know where to begin with that.

x-alki

Golden Member
Jun 2, 2007
this blows. I woke up really thirsty so I took a drink out of my water bottle next to my bed... I'm like, "Yum.. water." I properly lay back to go to sleep because it's so early... I'm laying there and the water isn't settling well. It kinda felt like my tummy was cold inside; weird, not enjoyable feeling. I lay there for over an hour, and still no sleep...

Finally get the fuck outta bed because the fucking sun is coming full fledged at 6AM. Fucking A. This sucks. I was really banking on sleeping more because I went to bed earlier.

New google image is kinda cool.

I didnt know there was a proper way to go to sleep. I wonder if I am going to sleep improperly?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
that heavy, cold feeling in your tummy is from the semen deposited into your glass of water the night before.