wtf south park new ending sucked

virtueixi

Platinum Member
Jun 28, 2003
LOL That episode kicked butt. Specially when Cartmen was naked and thought he was invisible.

Reliant

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001
Originally posted by: virtueixi
LOL That episode kicked butt. Specially when Cartmen was naked and thought he was invisible.

And the town was pissed about a neekid Cartman instead of a ninja star in Butter's face.

Bigblades

Mar 17, 2004
How did Kenny die in that episode? I don't even remember him dying at all.

With all those ninja fights going on I thought he was gonna be sushi in no time.. did he die at some point while I wasn't paying attention?

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Bigblades
How did Kenny die in that episode? I don't even remember him dying at all.

With all those ninja fights going on I thought he was gonna be sushi in no time.. did he die at some point while I wasn't paying attention?

I don't remember Kenny dying since he came back from the "big" death. :confused:

PliotronX

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 1999
I nearly died laughing when Cartmen used the invisible powers. Excellent episode.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Better than the Chinpokomon episode?

The Wild Wacky Action Bike sequence almost gave me a hernia it was so funny.

"Alabama man. He drinks, he fights...he beats his wife. (Wife sold separately)" :D

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
THAT'S NINJA CODE!

I WAS LOLOLOLOLOLING like insane like made @ this episode...definitly considered to be a classic.

kenny's costume was AWESOME!..cartman's invisible powers LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imported_Phil

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2001
You know, I really didn't find it that funny. I'm not a fan of the whole Japanese-Manga-Anime thing, and that episode, for me, IMHO, sucked balls.
611 was one of the funniest, as well as the episode where Cartman answers the phone for Butters and tells his Dad that he's just "laying around, jacking it". I almost died laughing when I saw that :D

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Originally posted by: DopeFiend
You know, I really didn't find it that funny. I'm not a fan of the whole Japanese-Manga-Anime thing, and that episode, for me, IMHO, sucked balls.
611 was one of the funniest, as well as the episode where Cartman answers the phone for Butters and tells his Dad that he's just "laying around, jacking it". I almost died laughing when I saw that :D

I'n not a fan of those either, but I can appreciate the parody :)

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
I never stopped laughing through the whole thing :D I about died when Cartman tried to sneak across the stage.

Kenny didn't die. At the end Kyle Stan and Kenny walked out of the building together while Cartman was still in trouble.

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
Ahh, another great episode.:D I just wish you guys would have said something before it aired; I had no clue it was on.:p

Dracos

Jun 10, 2001
I think Kenny died once last season during the Xmas episodes of all episodes. But like someone said earlier he hasn't died since he rematerialized from his big death

DanJ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: se7enty7
didn't finish the story at all. blech.
That was the point; all kinds of violence on TV and people freak the hell out over Janet's boob.

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
hey hey lets go! ginkasu, something something protect my balls!
lets fighting love.
lets fighting love.

pure comic gold.

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
Originally posted by: NewSc2
Yeah, this episode was hilarious. One of the best I'd say.

Yeah, my co-workers were wondering why I laughed at work. (The throwing star did it)