WTF? rasheed wallace to be traded to Mav's?

Lifer

Banned
Feb 17, 2003
nash, finley, walker, dirk and now rasheed for jamison?
are they trying to stack like the lakers?
Text

NeoV

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
interesting.....would give them some interior D they really need...but would they be able to keep him after this year?

digitalsm

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Lifer
nash, finley, walker, dirk and now rasheed for jamison?
are they trying to stack like the lakers?
Text

I wonder what will happen at the end of the season though. With the money spent on Dirk, Walker, Finely, they wouldnt be able to resign both Wallace and Nash.

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
They were trying to sign him a few years ago but failed. Their team chemistry sucks this year, I don't know if Rasheed will make them anyu better

ManSnake

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
I don't know what Cuban is thinking, team chemistry is the most important part to winning, it's hard for Dallas to have team chemistry if they trade players like this regularly.

digitalsm

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2003
Originally posted by: ManSnake
I don't know what Cuban is thinking, team chemistry is the most important part to winning, it's hard for Dallas to have team chemistry if they trade players like this regularly.

I dont care what people say, they shouldnt have traded for Walker or Jamison. They should have tried one more year with Dirk, Finely, Van Exel, Nash and the revolving centers. They killed all the team chemistry they had when the traded Van Exel.

digitalsm

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Sid59
the rumor is for walker and another mavs player for rasheed.

No its Jamison and one of the frenchmen on the Mav's. Portland doesnt want Walker.