WTF of the day

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
Hello and welcome to Hitler's Cross, SIEG HEIL!

Today for special we have RINDFLEISCH MIT BOHNEN UND KAROTTEN! and for dessert we have SCHOKOLADE BEDECKTE ANANAS!

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
"We are not promoting Hitler. But we want to tell people we are different in the way he was different."

Last I checked this wouldn't be a good thing.

:confused:

Connoisseur

Platinum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Originally posted by: lokiju
"We are not promoting Hitler. But we want to tell people we are different in the way he was different."

Last I checked this wouldn't be a good thing.

:confused:

QFT. Indians aren't the smartest bunch when it comes to tastefulness. However, I'm more pissed that they're using the bastardized Nazi swastika. It's a holy symbol (for good) in Indian culture and a bunch of Indians are assosciating it with the a-hole that made it world's most recognized symbol for evil.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
I'd like to start with a bottle of your finest Kristallnacht and a first course of Warsaw Ghetto Borscht. I'd like to move onto the Holocoaust Stew with extra cabbage rind and a side of Gestapo fries. For dessert, I'll have the nacht und nabel mousse.