WTF..it's snowing outside:|

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
All my female friends were dawning their loose-leafs, if I may, and it suddenly got cold the past two days....and they all started wearing jackets etc...:|

and now it's snowing....

just great....

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
We had a whole afternoon of Snow in Lexington KY today. it actually stuck to the ground too. very pretty yet weird...

BrownTown

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2005
I feal you man, all the hot girls here were comming out with the skirts and low cut tops, in fact a bunch of them sit out in bikinis on the lawn sunbathing, and then two days later its 35 degrees outside.

Aug 25, 2004
Originally posted by: BrownTown
I feal you man, all the hot girls here were comming out with the skirts and low cut tops, in fact a bunch of them sit out in bikinis on the lawn sunbathing, and then two days later its 35 degrees outside.

Mother Nature is conspiring against all of us :(

montypythizzle

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2006
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
All my female friends were dawning their loose-leafs, if I may, and it suddenly got cold the past two days....and they all started wearing jackets etc...:|

and now it's snowing....

just great....

Welcome to global cooling... wait....

BrownTown

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2005
There is a "stop global warming" concert here hext week, it would be HILLARIOUS if it was still 40 degrees out when they come to town and everyone wearning jackets to the concert in April.

BigJelly

Golden Member
Mar 7, 2002
Originally posted by: BrownTown
There is a "stop global warming" concert here hext week, it would be HILLARIOUS if it was still 40 degrees out when they come to town and everyone wearning jackets to the concert in April.

everyone knows music will stop global warming...

god damn hippies

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
we got this a couple days ago in kansas. it was 77 a few days ago, and then we got 3 inches of snow on thursday

meh,i hate kansas, and i hate the snow

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
I got sunburned mowing the lawn in a sleeveless shirt last weekend, now it's 37°F and there is a chance of snow flurries here in Texas. :(

Jawo

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2005
Originally posted by: montypythizzle

and now it's snowing....

just great....

Welcome to global cooling... wait....

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

AgentJean

Banned
Jun 7, 2006

and now it's snowing....

just great....

OMG OMG OMG. GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!! AHHHHHHH WE ARE All GOING TO DIE.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
it's global warming. a lot of people still don't realize that whenever the polar ice caps melt, it creates a lot of cold air and screws with the jet stream, which could fluctuate and bring down a bunch of cold air periodically

Fingolfin269

Lifer
Feb 28, 2003
I grew up in Knoxville. I remember when I was about 12 years old we went to the Smoky Mountains one weekend in April and were wearing shorts/t-shirts. The next weekend we had 10" or so of snow dumped on us that stuck on the ground for a couple of days.

So, to the poster above, please explain what happened to me! :p

Modular

Diamond Member
Jul 1, 2005
Originally posted by: eits
it's global warming. a lot of people still don't realize that whenever the polar ice caps melt, it creates a lot of cold air and screws with the jet stream, which could fluctuate and bring down a bunch of cold air periodically

Cmon, stop watching Day After Tomrrow...

Quick! Everyone run to Al Gore's house. He has the heat cranked to 95 on all 37 of his furnaces!

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004

and now it's snowing....

just great....

The worse thing of all: their down-filled jackets! The gooses!

Yeah, walking around campus was a real joy because the skirts had gone up and the shirts had come down...Now...back to thick jackets. It's supposed to be 77F and sunny by Friday, however, and I'm done with school on the last day of April, so I'm not complaining...!!

Originally posted by: Fingolfin269
I grew up in Knoxville. I remember when I was about 12 years old we went to the Smoky Mountains one weekend in April and were wearing shorts/t-shirts. The next weekend we had 10" or so of snow dumped on us that stuck on the ground for a couple of days.

So, to the poster above, please explain what happened to me! :p

Another Tennessean! Alright. Yeah, I was hikin in the Smokey's over spring break (mid March), and it was snowing the week before we got there (feet of snow), and the week we started, it was 70 during the days. Freaky..