WTF is wrong with you FL? Guess fvcking racists will just always make a home there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/...-Murder-and-Hate-Crime-Charges-164397736.html

Guy calls black kids racial slurs and when someone confronts him about it he shoots the guy in the face and when confronted by police says what's the problem? I only shot a [racial epithet] in the face.

Must be because being called out for yelling racial slurs at children is somehow life threatening.

bugs-florida.gif

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
This just sounds like mental instability. Nothing to do with SYG. Nothing in the story claimed self defense.

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
A white kid was doused with gasoline and set on fire by a group of black kids a year ago, all the while being taunted for being white. Racism goes both ways. There are numerous other stories like that from FL, yet only the White on *insertgrouphere* crimes ever tend to receive airtime.

Also in FL it is the so-called "minorities" who commit most of the crimes anyway, and I put minority in quotes since in south FL Hispanics actually make up 65% of the population [yet are still called a minority here...why?].

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
Also in FL it is the so-called "minorities" who commit most of the crimes anyway, and I put minority in quotes since in south FL Hispanics actually make up 65% of the population [yet are still called a minority here...why?].

The 2011 U.S. Cencus disagrees with you by a wide margin.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
A white kid was doused with gasoline and set on fire by a group of black kids a year ago, all the while being taunted for being white. Racism goes both ways. There are numerous other stories like that from FL, yet only the White on *insertgrouphere* crimes ever tend to receive airtime.

The point is this asshole thought he could get away with it because of the "Stand Your Ground" law, idiot.

Jan 25, 2011
The census info I found does not specify north or south Florida (I am sure it is out there somewhere), but I did find it interesting:

Persons of Hispanic or Latino Origin, percent, 2011 (b) 22.9%
White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2011 57.5%
Black persons, percent, 2011 (a) 16.5%
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/12000.html

I could see it looking solely at Miami-Dade region. I retract my statement as I missed the South part.

Status
Not open for further replies.