WTF is this??

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Originally posted by: mobobuff
Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation
sounds like aphex twin or autchure and chris cunningham had something to do with this

Yeah, read my post and check it out, I see now that it's from the same video, but the size and quality is much better on mine.

That video you posted is missing the first part.. which is the best in my mind

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
sounds like aphex twin or autchure and chris cunningham had something to do with this

Yeah, read my post and check it out, I see now that it's from the same video, but the size and quality is much better on mine.

That video you posted is missing the first part.. which is the best in my mind

No way man, those phaser shot things are the best!

jjzelinski

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2004

That was outstanding, great work. I've been a fan of Richard James for years, but I've not had the chance to see any video adapted to his stuff. Not suprisngly, it's twisted as fvck.

I wish the milkman would deliver my milk

in the morning

EDIT: Thanks for posting this thread. I've now dusted off my AFX collection and I'm loving every minute of it :)

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
Here are a couple pictures of Rubber Johnny from the picture book they released. :::NSFW::: as I'm pretty sure genitals may have been involved in the Photoshopping process.

Edit: Actually, I probably shouldn't even post them. PM me if you want a link to them.

hemiram

Mar 16, 2005
Originally posted by: logic1485
Wow, that's some good sh*t. Though the video is (admitedly) scary, I liked the music.

Brian Peppers? Whodat?

I assume (as posted by someone) the link to Rubber Johnny is the guy who made the clip.

A REAL scary little dude..and he is real. A friend of mine was involved in arresting him. Prepare to be afraid, very afraid..

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/peppers.asp

One of tons of links about him...