wtf - is this a result of being whipped?

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
Well, it's recently come to my attention that since I hooked up with this psychopath that I call my girlfriend (She's the perfect complement to my insanity - between us, we actually have a shred of sanity), I've noticed that my dressing habits have changed.

I now have essentially 3 colors of clothing - light gray, tan, and light, khaki green/olive drab. Now, she just drew to my attention that for the past 3 weeks, I've always (WITHOUT ANY EFFORT OR THOUGHT) color coordinated my underwear, pants, and shirt. Of course, this is a very simple level of color coordination, i.e. all 3 pieces of clothing are the same color, none of that crazy mix and match crap that girls do, or the tacky earthtone + bright color crap that I used to do before I met her.

Is this some kind of wacky side effect of being whipped and proud of it?

:confused:

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Well, my fiance and I have been together for ~4 years and she still gets frustated with me when I dress myself. ;)

Glitchny

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2002
wait wait your underwear matches?.... so u have tan underwear? thats odd. and yeah u need to turn in your certification of manhood

Gage

Jan 30, 2000
How freakin hard is it for a guy to match his underwear to his clothes? White goes with everything right? That doesn't seem like much of an accomplishment.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Glitchny
wait wait your underwear matches?.... so u have tan underwear? thats odd. and yeah u need to turn in your certification of manhood

That depends.

If it's only tan in one spot and maybe closer to brown...just time to get some new underwear!

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
To clarify on the underwear thing - I buy in those shrink wrapped packs of 3 or 4 pairs of Hanes boxers. OD, tan, and gray appear to occur most often in those packs, and the other, fruitier colors dissapear after a wearing or two for some reason.

Edit: No, wait, now I know where they dissapear to. They're her sleepwear because I never seem to wear them.

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Fudssa
Originally posted by: EyeMWing
Originally posted by: shimsham please hand in your testicles.......;)
They aren't mine to hand in anymore. :confused:

And you're asking if you're whipped?!?!

Actually, I was asking if this odd clothing-matching phenomenon is related to my whippedness. I *KNEW* that.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

Actually, I was asking if this odd clothing-matching phenomenon is related to my whippedness. I *KNEW* that.

yes, but its for the better

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
Originally posted by: ElFenix

yes, but its for the better

Finally, someone else who appreciates the free poon and lack of ever having to make another difficult decision that comes with being whipped senseless.

Granted, you're mod-whipped, you little nef. I have a woman. Or she has me. Whatever. :cool:

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Wearing the same color is not matching. That's just making yourself look like a goofy idiot. Color matching is wearing colors that match. Ex: Blue and orange, red and black, white and black, brown and green, etc etc. But then again you said you are both insane so maybe looking goofy is the result of you being whipped.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Match ?! What for ? I wear t-shirts and jeans... and for work-related... light top with dark bottoms... no point otherwise.

jonmullen

Platinum Member
Jun 17, 2002
What does it matter your obviously in a situation on a daily basis that she sees your underware...stop complaining.

Aug 16, 2001
Well, it's recently come to my attention that since I hooked up with this psychopath that I call my girlfriend (She's the perfect complement to my insanity - between us, we actually have a shred of sanity), I've noticed that my dressing habits have changed.

I now have essentially 3 colors of clothing - light gray, tan, and light, khaki green/olive drab. Now, she just drew to my attention that for the past 3 weeks, I've always (WITHOUT ANY EFFORT OR THOUGHT) color coordinated my underwear, pants, and shirt. Of course, this is a very simple level of color coordination, i.e. all 3 pieces of clothing are the same color, none of that crazy mix and match crap that girls do, or the tacky earthtone + bright color crap that I used to do before I met her.

Is this some kind of wacky side effect of being whipped and proud of it?

:confused:

There is an easy explanation to this:

It is impossible to mismatch the colours you wear.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
why do you care if your undies match?
rolleye.gif

are you wearing baggy pants with half your underwear pulled up your back so you can show them off?

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Citrix
why do you care if your undies match?
rolleye.gif

are you wearing baggy pants with half your underwear pulled up your back so you can show them off?

I don't. Thats the point.