WTF is on my arm? POLL, with pics

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Oh for fsck sake it's light reflected off of dust in the air people. That's why it only shows up in shots when a flash is used.

It simply amazes me... the BS people will believe.

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Amused
Oh for fsck sake it's light reflected off of dust in the air people. That's why it only shows up in shots when a flash is used.

It simply amazes me... the BS people will believe.

I concur. How anyone could think it's a "ghost" or a demon is beyond me. Silly superstitions.

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: BAMAVOO
Whatever it is, kick the hell out of it!

I was talking about the dog. I didn't even the the alien jellyfish on your arm? :confused:

SinnerWolf

Dec 30, 2000
obviously it's one of your ancestors trying to send you a message from beyond the grave
'I know you miss me, but you don't have to keep wearing the ID bracelet I gave you in the 80s'

GtPrOjEcTX

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: SinnerWolf
obviously it's one of your ancestors trying to send you a message from beyond the grave
'I know you miss me, but you don't have to keep wearing the ID bracelet I gave you in the 80s'
its a silver gucci style bracelet my fiance gave me when we first started going out....I still wear it all the time.