WTF is Kid Rock's problem?

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
I like about two songs that walking STD does and they are not on Napster or Amazon.
<---- needs a Cowboy fix...

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Heller
You want to listen to Kid Rock for your Cowboy Fix? :confused:

The pics of you in the boots are all stained and don't do it for me any more. :(

Heller

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2006
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat

The pics of you in the boots are all stained and don't do it for me any more. :(

:laugh:

Is kid rock singing country now? damn, hes so washed up i thought he died.

Mar 11, 2004

Well, he did do a song with Willie Nelson, or maybe it was Hank Williams Jr. (or maybe I'm just stupid and don't know what I'm talking about, which is entirely possible in this situation). I'm not particularly a fan of his, but he didn't bother me too much (until that song with Sheryl Crow), but his latest stuff is just bad (I've been exposed to the radio at work for too much time recently).

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
Originally posted by: darkswordsman17

Well, he did do a song with Willie Nelson, or maybe it was Hank Williams Jr. (or maybe I'm just stupid and don't know what I'm talking about, which is entirely possible in this situation). I'm not particularly a fan of his, but he didn't bother me too much (until that song with Sheryl Crow), but his latest stuff is just bad (I've been exposed to the radio at work for too much time recently).

he's been hanging with hank for awhile, apparently hank is a "father figure" for the kid.

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
kid was on the jr tribute show as well, he made a little speech about how jr got him off the drugs and cigs and onto cigars, or something.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
"Kid Rock" and "listen" don't belong in the same sentence without the word "don't" emphasized.

EightySix Four

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2004
Originally posted by: jjsole
"Kid Rock" and "listen" don't belong in the same sentence without the word "don't" emphasized.

Leave.... kid rock.... ALLLOOOOONNNNNEEE!!!

Wait, my bad, is that one outdated?