WTF is going on?

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Look at the order of replies in this thread: Text

How did I post before the original poster?

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
Come on Minendo, you're an Elite Member for Pete's sake. You should know by now that Fusetalk has a bug that causes it to store posts in time relative to the server, rather than in fixed GMT. Your post comes first because the time it was posted was earlier than the OP.

It's an ATOT holiday. Kick back, relax, and enjoy some pre-Halloween shenanigans.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: ViRGE
Come on Minendo, you're an Elite Member for Pete's sake. You should know by now that Fusetalk has a bug that causes it to store posts in time relative to the server, rather than in fixed GMT. Your post comes first because the time it was posted was earlier than the OP.

It's an ATOT holiday. Kick back, relax, and enjoy some pre-Halloween shenanigans.

I don't keep up with FuseTalk's issues since we downgraded to FuseTalk PlaySkool Beta. My bad.

ViRGE

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: minendo

I don't keep up with FuseTalk's issues since we downgraded to FuseTalk PlaySkool Beta. My bad.
Heh, it's been this way since 1999, there's not much to keep up on.:)

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001

Guess I've never been around for the time change. :(

ViRGE

Oct 9, 1999

Well now you are. Go find something to hijack before the witching hour is over.:p

eplebnista

Lifer
Dec 3, 2001

Well now you are. Go find something to hijack before the witching hour is over.:p
lol