WTF.. Had a dream that came TRUE..........................TODAY!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
so a hot greek girl in one of your classes knows your greek girlfriend. HOLY SHIET DID I JUST READ THAT CORRECTLY?!?!?!? OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhiteKnight

Platinum Member
May 21, 2001
I dreamt someone's email password once and it worked. It was a random phrase that had no particular meaning to me, but I suppose it must have been lurking in my subconcious somewhere.

Tetsuo

Lifer
Oct 20, 2002
Originally posted by: LOLyourFace
Originally posted by: Tetsuo lol I woulda liked to have seen your face
your name is from Akira right? good man!

Well that's the first thing that comes to mind...it was actually my nickname when I was little

Cooljt1

Golden Member
Jan 11, 2002
how about you go for that Nicole girl and i go out with your girlfriend? I think we both win that way....

on a serious note....you guys make a nice couple

atom

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999
OMG OMG OMG you're like Nostradamus dude. Buy a lotto ticket, stat!

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Suggestion... put cliff notes at the top of the post.... I'm reading the post thinking... "wow, I can't wait to see what reality was." What a let down.

jim1976

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2003
Originally posted by: slycat
when i first read the beginning...i thought he had a dream about a GF2 <--Geforce2 nvidia video card :confused:

LOL. Good one!!

ANYWAY I'm a Greek guy and believe me I know Greek girls!! It's JUST a DREAM! Which never came true!!
WTF would ya post a novel story if she would hav raped u? LOL
;)

RaynorWolfcastle

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
That story sucked...

A) What happened in reality was not what you dreamed.

B) I thought that the dream would involve a threesome (or at least a girl on girl kiss) coming true -> no such luck

C) one of them probably mentionned something about the other in a non-obvious-way and your sub-conscious made a note of it. That's why it popped up in your dream and when you talked to one of them about it, they obviously knew the otehr person.

D) Thanks for making it into bullets instead of 1 monster paragraph

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
Damn Koreans are Krazy.

(BTW, I'm Korean) And Koreans are HORN DAWGS. There is no way you would stop that Greek girl from taking advantage of your body.

Broohaha

Banned
Jan 4, 2001
1. your gf is hot. lemme have her and you can have the greek girl.
2. i painstakingly read your ENTIRE thing and it was HUGE let down at the end, dammit. the biggest part about your dream was that you found yourself watching a movie with the greek girl and then making out with her. hence, THAT is what we expect to see reproduced in reality.
3. you're a PHONY.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Heh, that's cool. The closest I've ever had to that was getting punched in a dream and waking up with a bloody nose.

Feel fortunate that my dreams don't come true. We'd all be in trouble.

sygyzy

Lifer
Oct 21, 2000
I must admit despite the disappointing story, the picture of your gf was a good save. She's a keeper.

crab

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2001
Originally posted by: WhiteKnight
I dreamt someone's email password once and it worked. It was a random phrase that had no particular meaning to me, but I suppose it must have been lurking in my subconcious somewhere.

:Q I've done nearly the same thing...it was like I was kicked in the face when I saw it worked...caught me off guard.