WTF.. Had a dream that came TRUE..........................TODAY!

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
I'm gonna TRY to make this real short by bullets, so it's easy for you to read and get a quick amusement out of it as well:

Facts:
1. I have a GF of 2 years. She's physically 100% Korean but was adopted by Greek parents, thus she can speak fluent greek and is very greek-cultured. Her name is Jen.
2. There's this actual Greek girl I've been noticing in my Operations Management class. Let's call her...Nicole. Keep in mind, I'm a guy just like you are and check out other girls due to my damn hormones. But obviously like any decent man in a serious relationship, I'm 100% faithful to my girl and love her to death in every imaginable way.
3. I've been skipping my Corp. Finance class because it's too damn early for a commuter like me (8:30am). And I've been meaning to ask Nicole to help me since she is in that class as well.

Now the Dream!:
1. I just dreamt this 11 hours ago this morning. The dream takes on what would've happened Today in reality. :Q
2. So I asked Nicole to help me with the class and she agreed to do so.
3. We studied and after studying hard, we decided to go out for some dinner.
4. We enjoyed the dinner and she offered to stay at her house to watch a movie or something. (uh-oh)
5. We sat in her comfy couch, she turned the movie on and I remember in the dream, I started to fall asleep because I was so damn tired. I was dozing off in and out and I noticed in daze Nicole started to show some affectionate (horny) gestures towards me. (like getting her face close to mine, her hand touching my arm, etc.)
6. Then she attacked me, throwing herself to me, trying to make out with me and stuff, unbuttoning my shirt. (!)
7. I was like WTF! I kept resisting but she came on stronger and stronger. And finally I totally detached myself from her. But I clearly remember I was oh-so-very tempted to indulge in the girl who was offering herself to me all the way...
8. But LOLyourFace, being a strong willed man (;)), told Nicole that he was taken man with a beautiful girlfriend and proceeded to leave.
9. I remember in the dream, as I was walking out of her apartment lobby, I started to miss my girlfriend crazily. I mean, who wouldn't miss his loving girlfriend after this whole chaos?
10. THEN suddenly I saw Jen walking into Nicole's apartment. I was like WTF?!? Both of us were surprised to see each other there. She asked me why I was here and I explained the whole drama honestly. Then I asked her why and she said she KNOWS Nicole because they both went to a greek church! And she was about to return some movies she borrowed from her....
11. We both went upstairs to see Nicole again because I realized I left my jacket there also. Nicole opened up, seeing Jen and I together and the girls started to yell at one another. Nicole refused to show me where my jacket was and etc.
12. I woke up, at 9:20am, already missed my Corp. Finance class... :Q

The juicy Reality: 10/9/03: :(
1. So I drove to my campus, already missing my Corp. Finance class and entered OM class about 20 mins late.
2. I sat next to Nicole as usual, inside my head was a lingering shock to what she did to me in the dream...
3. I asked her what I had missed in Corp. Finance and she was very kind to show me in detail.
4. Did I tell you how strange it was to stare at her face, being reminded of the dream?
5. She couldn't tell me all the details because it was in the middle of the class, we decided to talk after class.
6. The class ended, we chatted something about nothing for awhile and then I asked her if we could study together during my workstudy hours later today (which is Now, 4-7pm)
7. She told me she's busy as hell because she works in the hospital part time and has to take care of her brothers and sisters.
8. I made a humorous remark, "so you really have a big greek family huh?" She laughs.
9. LOLyourFace, being a faithful man, decided to deviate from the dream and told her, "I have a girlfriend who's supposedly 'greek'" Nicole eyes lit up and asked why the 'supposedly' and I told her the line 1 under Facts
10. Nicole says, "I know her! Jennifer Nelligan! We went to the same church together! I live in the same town as hers! She's the Korean-Greek-American girl huh?
11. :confused: :confused: :confused:
12. We talked some more about my GF and herself and parted our ways...
13. :confused:

Cliff Note:
(DO NOT READ THIS if you wanna spoil the fun!)
1. I've been checking out this girl, but I'm a 2 yr relationship
2. In the dream, I ask her to help me study and she ends up wanting to me mine.
3. She knows my GF in the dream
4. In reality, they both Do know each other.

Now isn't that some crazy shiet? :D

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
it's always crazy when things like that happen funny she actually knew your GF

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
Originally posted by: notfred
What happened in real life IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT DREAM.

yea but it was amusing enough.. imagine if you were me and actually went through what happened to me today.. I was seriously WTF!

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
i don't understand how the dream was related to your encounter at all. lots of people know each other and that's all the dream had in common.

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
Originally posted by: redly1
it's always crazy when things like that happen funny she actually knew your GF

exactly! WTF? put yourself in my shoes as it blows up on your face!

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
There's a glitch in the program somewhere. Maybe you'll realize it and wake up soon.

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Shiat... I thought that your dream in which she came all over you was going to happen... but then I thought wth would you post that on ATOT... but I guess we could have LOL@yourface then...

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Actually to be serious, Greeks are very communal... they all seem to know each other.

sygyzy

Lifer
Oct 21, 2000
It was a well written post but a bit misleading. The only thing that happened was they knew each other. People say dreams are based alot on our wants and desires. Maybe you want Nicole more than you know.

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
Originally posted by: sygyzy
It was a well written post but a bit misleading. The only thing that happened was they knew each other. People say dreams are based alot on our wants and desires. Maybe you want Nicole more than you know.

Touche, I'm not denying it. It's the hormones. But I will never ever do such a thing to my one-in-a-million girl... ;)

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
Originally posted by: LOLyourFace
Originally posted by: sygyzy It was a well written post but a bit misleading. The only thing that happened was they knew each other. People say dreams are based alot on our wants and desires. Maybe you want Nicole more than you know.
Touche, I'm not denying it. It's the hormones. But I will never ever do such a thing to my one-in-a-million girl... ;)

some one good with the population of the world help me here. His girl would be a 1 in 3.2 billion girl? Same as every other peeps girls.

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
Originally posted by: AgaBooga
Shiat... I thought that your dream in which she came all over you was going to happen... but then I thought wth would you post that on ATOT... but I guess we could have LOL@yourface then...

That's why I told her upfront that I had a GF, unlike in the dream, I didn't

slycat

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
when i first read the beginning...i thought he had a dream about a GF2 <--Geforce2 nvidia video card :confused: