WTF??? Digiorno, you dirty hoes...

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Digiorno pepperoni doesn't have little bits of pepperoni in the sauce anymore??? WTF? This stuff tastes like crap!

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I don't think I would ever buy frozen pizza that costs like 8 bucks, even if it is supposed to be as good as delivery.

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
the FDA made them pull the peperoni out of the sauce becuase it violated the pure food act.

j/k

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Eli
I don't think I would ever buy frozen pizza that costs like 8 bucks, even if it is supposed to be as good as delivery.
it usually goes on sale for 4-5...it totally tastes like sh!t now, though...I'm pissed

FrogDog

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Schadenfroh
the FDA made them pull the peperoni out of the sauce becuase it violated the pure food act.

j/k
Good thing you told us.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000

The best pizza is Papa Murphy's :) especially when you're on a budget and want it PIPING hot from the oven.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: RossMAN

The best pizza is Papa Murphy's :) especially when you're on a budget and want it PIPING hot from the oven.
Yep. That was my point. Why buy frozen when you can get take and bake for about the same price? Heh.

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: RossMAN

Yep. That was my point. Why buy frozen when you can get take and bake for about the same price? Heh.
You guys are ruining my rant/sympathy thread! Digiorno pepperoni was awsome, now it's shiz...papa murphys is ass...

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Mama Rosa makes the best frozen pizza. You get 2 for $5. The trick to cooking them is to not use a cookie sheet, but lay them directly on the oven rack.

habib89

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2001
i actually like totinos.. i think that's how you spell it.. they're flat and whatever, but i think they taste pretty good... i don't even bother with the others.. if i'm gonna get those i'd rather just order a real pizza

WarmAndSCSI

Banned
Jun 4, 2001
I bought some Jack's (which is thin crust) and I liked it because I like the crust nice and crispy - but I have to eat twice as much to get full...