loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: Citrix
Originally posted by: loup garou
That's interesting, because I sure can see a border there. :confused:

zooooommmm right over your head.
Right back at ya.

While you're at it, might want to start complaining about these guys. Founded right in your backyard, too!

It's pretty simple. The poster isn't advocating "jump the fence and pull a lever for Democrats in 2006!" it's just associating a culture with a political ideology, which is so often done by all parties. Calm down.

hellokeith

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2004
haha

That's kinda a clever ad. Technically, they should be blue instead of red. I wonder if they have some entirely en espanol.

Unsure about south Texas, but in north Texas the voting locations are fairly well run.. non-citizens need not try to vote, thank you.

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
The funny thing is...I bet most Americans would be willing to give up Texas :)

Drakkon

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
Might as well throw NM and AZ and half of CA in there as well...frankly its a pretty good way of showing democrat unity with mexican voters. From what im seeing from democrats (at least in az) they are in favor of passing laws that have some path to amnesty. not a direct path mind you but a provision that in a way makes sense as opposed to the republicans (again in az) advertising that they are against all forms of amnesty and shipping them back to their country or having them go to jail (which makes frankly no sense - i dont want my tax dollars wasted on a population that actually comes here to provide manual labor that i wouldnt want to do)

GroundedSailor

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Stunt
The funny thing is...I bet most Americans would be willing to give up Texas :)

With the condition that they take ALL current residents - we'll even refund their dollar!:D

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
That's interesting, because I sure can see a border there. :confused:

zooooommmm right over your head.
Right back at ya.

While you're at it, might want to start complaining about these guys. Founded right in your backyard, too!

It's pretty simple. The poster isn't advocating "jump the fence and pull a lever for Democrats in 2006!" it's just associating a culture with a political ideology, which is so often done by all parties. Calm down.

More interesting is the University of New Mexico teaching students about a separate culture in the America south/west indicating in its teaching that the south/west belongs to a separate nation apart from the USA.

http://www.unm.edu/~ecdn/

Beat that for funded in our own backyard.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by: CaptnKirk
You sure would survive a head shot.

Pete's Parodies - do you know what a 'Parody' is?

It's a JOKE SITE

no it is not a joke site. Pete Boyles is a well respected radio talk show host in Denver. i guess KHOW.COM wasnt clear enough. the parodies are from a guy he knows who does musical parodies about current events or pokes fun at local politicians. listen to one and you will get the idea.

CaptnKirk

Lifer
Jul 25, 2002
Originally posted by: CaptnKirk
You sure would survive a head shot.

Pete's Parodies - do you know what a 'Parody' is?

It's a JOKE SITE

no it is not a joke site. Pete Boyles is a well respected radio talk show host in Denver. i guess KHOW.COM wasnt clear enough. the parodies are from a guy he knows who does musical parodies about current events or pokes fun at local politicians. listen to one and you will get the idea.

Cute - I live in Fort Worth, just a fwe miles from Dallas, and NONE of these flyers have been seen around here.
Maybe they're only on this guy's website in the Denver Area, and not really in Texas.
If it were true, the Liberal Media whould have blown it up all over the aairways around here.

Still lookin . . .

And wondering what State University is teaching 'Swim the Rio Grande' as part of their curriculum?