WTF are people using "teh suck"???

Jgtdragon

Diamond Member
May 15, 2000
Where does this annoying phrase come from? It is bad spelling and grammar. I see lots of morons posting "teh suck" and "teh stupid". Is it cool to be a fool nowadays?
rolleye.gif

Peace :)

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Jgtdragon
Where dos this annoying phrase come from? Its bad spelling and grammar.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Shut up.

~edit

You edited for grammar and still missed one. Finish school Francis.

MattCo

Platinum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Why does every poster have to put WTF in their post instead of 'Why'?

-MC

Beau

Lifer
Jun 25, 2001
www.beauscott.com
Where does this annoying phrase come from? Its bad spelling and grammar. I see lots of morons posting "teh suck" and "teh stupid". Is it cool to be a fool nowadays?
rolleye.gif

wlecum 2 teh iNtarweb, u b a n00b

waylman

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2003
Where does this annoying phrase come from? Its bad spelling and grammar. I see lots of morons posting "teh suck" and "teh stupid". Is it cool to be a fool nowadays?
rolleye.gif

I agree. It's almost as annoying as the word "hella."

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Because some dorks like to misspell things and replace letters with numbers or symbols and invert letters in words. For some reason they think it's funny and original.

chin311

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
Originally posted by: werk
Because some dorks like to misspell things and replace letters with numbers or symbols and invert letters in words. For some reason they think it's funny and original.

j00 are teh winnar, b3st 7hr34d evar!1

EDIT: This is my 1337 post, AHHH the irony!!1

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001

Hey I resent that.

;)

isaacmacdonald

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2002

like "werk"?

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: isaacmacdonald

like "werk"?
There are other legitimate languages besides English, you know.

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
Well it most likely started out as one of the most common typos over realtime relay chat programs (IRC / ETC). I'm pretty sure it is one of those typos that Word auto-fixes. The first place I recall seeing it being used on purpose was somethingawful.com. The webmaster there made an art form out of typos and used them to make his articles more funny. His site happens to be very funny but it does get annyoing when every person and their mom decides to type like that.

WhiteKnight77

Mar 10, 2003
I can't say if it is still used now, but back when I was in the Marines, we had a saying: FTS, the last 2 for the suck. That was 20 years ago mind you. Everyone just want to rip us old jarheads off. Go figure.
rolleye.gif