WTF! An absolutely mind blowing relationship between Hunter Biden and Tucker Carlson in the past.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I seem to remember seeing something about this a while ago. Definitely worth repeating, often.

Reactions: pmv

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Being a slime ball and making a fortune thereby, the American dream come true. All that is required is that you trade the one thing that has no value at all, your self respect. Who needs it when you can have all the toys life has to offer. Who isn't like that?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Being a slime ball and making a fortune thereby, the American dream come true. All that is required is that you trade the one thing that has no value at all, your self respect. Who needs it when you can have all the toys life has to offer. Who isn't like that?
And your country.

Reactions: Lezunto

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
I can't imagine how weird it must be to actually _be_ Hunter Biden.

Seems the guy is a bit of a screw-up, but that's hardly uncommon. But to have all these dysfunctions and issues but to simultaneously be unintentionally famous, purely because of who your father is, seems like such a weird position to be in.

Not saying I'm exactly _sorry_ for him - because clearly with nepotism being so normalised in the US system, he's had plenty of material benefits from his position - but I certainly don't envy him. If you must be a screw-up, it's got to be a lot less damaging to yourself to be obscure and unknown while you do it.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Does this mean Tucker will be called to testify in the Hunter Biden investigation should the repubs take control of the House?

Jul 9, 2009
What a scumbag! Imagine asking the son of the Vice-President and a political acquaintance to help your child. You really have to be an asshole to request assistance from anyone before you know they're a crack head, illegally work for foreign nationals, show their dicks to their nieces, fuck their dead brothers wife, lie in court about child support that they spawned on a stripper while they're fucking their dead brothers wife.

That Tucker sure is a bad guy.

• Haha
Reactions: iRONic

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
What a scumbag! Imagine asking the son of the Vice-President and a political acquaintance to help your child. You really have to be an asshole to request assistance from anyone before you know they're a crack head, illegally work for foreign nationals, show their dicks to their nieces, fuck their dead brothers wife, lie in court about child support that they spawned on a stripper while they're fucking their dead brothers wife.

I think I finally figured out why righties are so obsessed with Hunter Biden...He has all the attributes that Righties exhibit and they can't understand how he's not one of them.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

Always learning the exact wrong lesson.

Reactions: balloonshark

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012

Seems the guy is a bit of a screw-up, but that's hardly uncommon. But to have all these dysfunctions and issues but to simultaneously be unintentionally famous, purely because of who your father is, seems like such a weird position to be in.

Not saying I'm exactly _sorry_ for him - because clearly with nepotism being so normalised in the US system, he's had plenty of material benefits from his position - but I certainly don't envy him. If you must be a screw-up, it's got to be a lot less damaging to yourself to be obscure and unknown while you do it.

Honestly, he doesn't seem far off from some of the Wall St. bankers I know. The cocaine/prostitute benders etc. etc. One difference obviously is that he had a famous dad to help propagate his myriad "indiscretions".

Reactions: hal2kilo

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Always learning the exact wrong lesson.
I keep telling him he doesn’t have to because he doesn’t need to continue to believe that only by being a conservative does he have any value, but you guys keep telling him he’s worthless through and through. That’s a lie nobody, not just him, wants to hear. Good people with bad ideas about what the good is believe those bad ideas because they believe in being good and they think those bad ideas are the good.

What if I were to say you are a bad person if you call a good person who has bad ideas he thinks are good a bad person.

Well? How do you feel? I mean, come on! Who hears the truth snd isn’t personally offended by it. Do you seriously think it is an accident that people don’t know Truth.

Roger Wilco

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2017

Tuck is a fucking communist who can’t find his bootstraps. What kind of bitch snowflake asks for handouts from a drugged up lib?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

Clearly you were raised in such a way that your personal integrity got the better of your sense of entitlement.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Sssssh... take another hit, you deserve it.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Does this mean Tucker will be called to testify in the Hunter Biden investigation should the repubs take control of the House?

You must have missed Tucker's denial, which I found especially preposterous. There was a set of emails from Tucker and his wife thanking him profusely and suggesting they should get together soon for dinner. Tucker is apparently claiming those emails are false Russian disinformation:

--------------

Carlson addressed the emails in an interview with The Washington Post, but did not confirm their authenticity.

“I can’t confirm these emails,” Carlson said. “The emails that you’re referring to were described by our intel community as Russian disinformation.”

Jul 9, 2009
Tuck is a fucking communist who can’t find his bootstraps. What kind of bitch snowflake asks for handouts from a drugged up lib?
I don't think most people knew how fucked up in the head that Hunter Biden is/was at the time that Tucker and his wife asked the favor. People forget that in the old days of Washington D.C. that cooperation and friendships across the aisles were a common practice. Help to get a fellow politicians constituent into West Point. Such as the friendship between Justice R.B. Ginsburg and Justice Thomas. etc. It's a different world now in this country than it was even 8 years ago.

• Haha

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
I don't think most people knew how fucked up in the head that Hunter Biden is/was at the time that Tucker and his wife asked the favor. People forget that in the old days of Washington D.C. that cooperation and friendships across the aisles were a common practice. Help to get a fellow politicians constituent into West Point. Such as the friendship between Justice R.B. Ginsburg and Justice Thomas. etc. It's a different world now in this country than it was even 8 years ago.

Yeah during the Obama years the GOP was a paragon of decency and bipartisanship. You are totally delusional. I will admit that the Supreme Court was apparently a much more civil workplace-before Trump packed it with young GOP ideologues.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Assuming he found out Hunter is a drug addict after the recommendation, I guess that justifies trashing the guy in public when he did your family a favor.

You are as much of a scumbag as Carlson

Jul 9, 2009
Assuming he found out Hunter is a drug addict after the recommendation, I guess that justifies trashing the guy in public when he did your family a favor.

You are as much of a scumbag as Carlson
Since you don't know either of us i'll talk your opinion at face value.

• Haha