WTF?! a marine throws a puppy off a cliff... *sick*

TheNewbie

Jul 17, 2007
Text

I don't know if its been posted before, anyway I think this soldier/psychopath makes the entire American people look bad to the rest of the world, and should be put to trial, I hope PETA or the likes get a hold of this, and bring that douche bag to trial!

Repost-
Hayabusa Rider- Anandtech Senior Moderator

TheNewbie

Jul 17, 2007
I see many people thought it was fake on the other thread, I disagree, it looks completely real to me, I think all the soldiers involved in this should be also thrown off a cliff, and I'm not joking.

Cdubneeddeal

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
Originally posted by: TheNewbie
I see many people thought it was fake on the other thread, I disagree, it looks completely real to me, I think all the soldiers involved in this should be also thrown off a cliff, and I'm not joking.

Watch it again. Watch as it flies through the air. Would a live or dead animal spin that way? I think not.

TheNewbie

Jul 17, 2007
Originally posted by: Cdubneeddeal

Watch it again. Watch as it flies through the air. Would a live or dead animal spin that way? I think not.

I seriously hope you're joking. But to answer your question, then most definitely yes, that puppy was scared shitless, he was frozen, a horrible way to go. I wish that soldier promptly end his life in a similar way (given that its real)

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001

I seriously hope you're joking. But to answer your question, then most definitely yes, that puppy was scared shitless, he was frozen, a horrible way to go. I wish that soldier promptly end his life in a similar way (given that its real)

Dogs are pests over there. It'd be like killing a rat. Killing a person and killing an animal are not the same thing.

Cdubneeddeal

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
Originally posted by: TallBill

Dogs are pests over there. It'd be like killing a rat. Killing a person and killing an animal are not the same thing.

Unfortunately, in the U.S. we see animals as being humans. It's the perception. Now, I am an animal lover and I'm not disagreeing with you what so ever.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
killing a dog isn't cool, but theres a chance this same solider killed an innocent civilian over there. I DON'T think the video's real, but if it is I would probably be more upset thinking how he might have killed a child or mother or father over there, even if by mistaken.

Where the fuck are our priorities in the US?