write a prisoner

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JSFLY

Golden Member
Mar 24, 2006
Originally posted by: bennylong
That's how I found my bride in China. I wrote to her while she was in a Chinese Prison for stealing dried fish.

Dude.... One of these days your going to wake up in the morning and your wife will be gone...... with all your fish.

bennylong

Platinum Member
Apr 20, 2006
Originally posted by: JSFLY
That's how I found my bride in China. I wrote to her while she was in a Chinese Prison for stealing dried fish.

Dude.... One of these days your going to wake up in the morning and your wife will be gone...... with all your fish.

I'll be ok as long as no one directs her to this website. I'll be back to playing WoW 14 hours a day and eating cheesy poop if she found out about my posting here.

CarlKillerMiller

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2003

I'll be ok as long as no one directs her to this website. I'll be back to playing WoW 14 hours a day and eating cheesy poop if she found out about my posting here.

My inner six year old is rolling right now. :D

Preyhunter

Golden Member
Nov 9, 1999

WTF?!

JSFLY

Golden Member
Mar 24, 2006
Originally posted by: Preyhunter

WTF?!

Cheezy Poops are a staple of WOW players

bennylong

Platinum Member
Apr 20, 2006
Any read the forum? What a crackup. There's even a woman asking for wedding advice to her man in Folsom. Doesn't she know Folsom is for the most hardcore of all prisoners, scum of all scum?

Thumbs up prison wedding informations
I Am Planning To Marry My Fiancee At New Folsom Prison Can I Ask A Few Questions Like, What Can I Wear? Can I Wear A Bridal Gown? Or Do I Have To Cover Up Completely? How Many People Can Be In Attendence? Can We Get A Pastor From Outside To Do The Ceremony?
ladya
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ladya
Find all posts by ladya
Old 11-26-2006, 06:54 PM

I am (still thinking about it) getting married in April in an Oregon prison. Since each prisons are different, I would contact the prison directly and speak to the chaplin.

Send a message via Yahoo to ms_thik_n_sxy_69
well I am a little late n peplying,been sick and just now feeling like being up and about. Like the others have said every place is different.I was married in Oklahoma.It was casual attire so I wore a simple dress.He could have 4 people there but they hadda be on his list.No cake, pics etc..We did get to visit the rest of the day after the ceremont tho. Also, he had picked me some flowers from their greenhouse they have at the facility so to my surprise I has a beautiful bouquet of flowers. You need to call the facility and talk to the chaplain though to get all the details. Good Luck on your Journey......Kristi

bennylong

Platinum Member
Apr 20, 2006
I have no idea how these people communicate! I'm getting a headache just trying to read this crap:

Send a message via MSN to mysticalmissdreams
Unhappy need peoples thoughts on this matter ASAP
Well my pp ask me this question which i totally dont under stand so anyone who can help me with it please do here is the question he asked me.

now i have a question for you
first let me say this is possible for someone to get someone to think there just doing something for fun or just to see what a response might be etc
but there could be more to it then that and a person might be unwittingly playing a lot more then he or she realises thats really the gist of what i want to say.
so that can sub for the question but what i am saying is maybe a probe from the opposite angle will open a there for unseen door do you really know who the questioner is maybe the purpose is much more then getting a good read on someones character and if it goes beyond that what really is the objective the objective takes on a sinister flavor then flip it around and ill show you something you failure to respond to something i asked you about( youll have to figureit out if you dont already know)it makes me think you might have been suprised that i suspect it was to blatant probe on my part for you to just let pass it makes me think someone might be using you for more then you know ever think of it like that maybe they approched you its possible someone could be reading our mail here and copying it and relaying it to someone if you know something think of the other motives possibility there could be something in my past your being used to probe unknowinly and you might not be the only one need a pretty good picture of your thoughts on this if you will hope that doesnt strike you wrong there are some very very smart people in this world ,,,,,

txrandom

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2004
Dear murderer, rapist, pedophile,

Please end yourself now and save us taxpayers some money.

Love,
txrandom