Wowee... I found a new place to eat during breaks at college

hpkeeper

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Due to my negligence I did not know there was a "Subway" down about two blocks from the school I go to. I think I'm going to go there more often, about a week ago a friend and I went there to eat lunch. He had been there quite a few times before and knew a few of the workers there. Man, he introduced me to a real hottie. I think she kinda likes me too, I showed up yesterday during my lunch break and she smiled at me and quickly started up a conversation. She started a quick conversation up with me the first time I was there too. Anyways, today I went there by myself and ate, and she had lunch with me, I Caught her gawking at me once or twice while I was eating, one of those opportunities that I wasn't gawking at her. I don't know her well at all, I think I've come in contact with her about three times. What do you guys think I should do

before thereds get's here, I don't have any pictures of her and I do not intend on taking any anytime soon... I've been around the board long enough to know the majority of you.

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Ummm, if she keeps it up just ask her out. It's not rocket science.

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
are you sure she was gawking at you? maybe your just ugly and no one cares about your thread. =P. im so kidding btw. what you eat ? italian caesar BMT baby!! extra jalapenos1 w00t

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000

<< before thereds get's here, I don't have any pictures of her and I do not intend on taking any anytime soon... I've been around the board long enough to know the majority of you. >>

sine you only said thereds, then i'll take over.

pics?

danny~!

hpkeeper

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
It's also amazing how open she is, I found out that she leaves for school in like boston for a school of Cosmetology in like 6 months, what would be the point of getting something started? I'd be here in Upstate new york and she'd be hanging out in Boston, probably working at a subway out there. How about that.

Danny - that statement was out to the general public on the forum, thereds is the one who usually gets to these types of things first.

Mangos

Jun 13, 2001
maybe she was "gawking" at you because while you were "gawking" at her, food was falling out of your mouth. :)
kidding..

goodluck.

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000

<< Danny - that statement was out to the general public on the forum, thereds is the one who usually gets to these types of things first. >>

therefore I took over his job since he wasnt allowed. there are many that say "pics" you can't stop us all! muahhahahah

danny~!

hpkeeper

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
There is a ton I don't know about her, but there is also a lot I do know about her because she is so open. Like, I don't know her name for sure, I think it's Cheri, I don't know her age, but I think she's probably a year older than me. But I do however know that she's going to boston and won't be around much longer. I do know she makes good subs too.

Danny - Yeah... Sure, I'll take a pic... I'll just run down to subway with the Digital camera that I don't own/have possession of, take a picture of a girl that I barely know and who barely knows me. Then, I'll come here and post it up on the internet for all of you to short out your keyboards with drule and in the meantime she'll be wondering what the hell went on just a few seconds ago. And all the while I have to keep in mind that class starts in 20 minutes. That's a risk I'm willing to take... I'm going for a jog... NOT.

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Well, I guess the first thing to do is to find out her name. I.E. "Uh, I feel totally stupid about this, but what's your name again?" :)

THEN, get pics! :)

LaBang

Golden Member
Jan 31, 2001
She can cook! Go for it!

The reason that she probably told you that she was moving was to get you intrested in her at the moment. She probably wants to polish your rod until she moves away. make your move. If you don't get it the worst thing that happens is that you won't be going back to subway for the next 6 months.

badluck

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2001
haven't some of guys ever hit on a chic before?? heh...this stuff is way too funny.... :)