montypythizzle

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2006
Watch video first:

Um, what a loser.

It isn't the fact that the person (the person on the video refers to its self being a him), is talking about FOX news it is that "he" would physically harm someone because they "made fun of "his" appearance".
That is intolerable and really makes you think what kind of "man" "he" is.

Personally I just think it is to get attention and childish. If you are to physically harm someone then they have had to have made themselves a physical threat. You just don't harm someone because they made fun of you.
If you do not like that they made fun of your appearance then maybe you should evaluate yourself and realize what the norm is.

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
That is a frickin guy!?!? Oooh wait, it's the "LEAVE BRITENY ALONE" retard. K it all makes sense now.

S

SlitheryDee

lol The whole reason he makes videos in that getup is to incite controversy. He made the news and couldn't be more delighted with himself regardless of what the anchors said. He is basically human shit.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Howard
Check out his other videos. You have been trolled.
Oh dear god. Look for his "beat depression" video. I only saw a few seconds of it, without sound. Unfortunately, depression can be beat two ways: deal with it and overcome it, or suicide.

Time to go rinse the old eyes out with some Draino.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Fox News brought up that guy's adam's apple? Ann Coulter has a bigger adam's apple than he does!

Oh, I just got to the point in the video where he said that. :laugh:

Jun 27, 2005
So the attention whore got some attention and now (s)he's upset? :laugh:

AND (s)he spit on h(is/er) own cam... even better... Bwaaahahahahaha... Go cry emo thing. At least h(is/er) mascara wasn't running in this video.

SacrosanctFiend

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
If he is, in fact, from Tennessee, he must be from Reagan (that's pronounced Rig-gen for you people not familiar with the dialect). That township contains the largest crazy, flamboyantly gay, and Pentecostal population per capita in Tennessee.

Zysoclaplem

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2003
I hate to break it to everyone, but he didn't make himself a "star".
All he was was a video blog until everyone made him something else.
And of course he is happy to be in the spotlight. He is more famous right now than any of us will ever be.

RiverDog

Mar 15, 2007
Excuse me while I gag...

STAR!!!

YouTube sensation inks development deal

By Josef Adalian
Variety

The "Leave Britney Alone" guy could be getting his own TV show.

Production company 44 Blue has inked a development deal with Chris Crocker, the Internet superstar whose tear-filled defense of Britney Spears has generated nearly 8 million hits on YouTube in just one week.

Plan is to develop a docusoap built around Crocker, a 19-year-old who lives with his grandparents in Tennessee. Even before the Britney clip, Crocker had developed a large Net audience via numerous video performances posted on MySpace.com.

"Chris first got on our radar a year ago," said 44 Blue president/co-founder Rasha Drachkovitch, who said he wants to develop a show that plays to Crocker's strengths.

"It's going to pretty much be the 'Chris Crocker experience,'" he said. "We consider him a rebel character that people will find interesting. He's going to be a TV star."

Since posting "Leave Britney Alone," Crocker has become a darling of the mainstream media, appearing on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" and inspiring countless spoofs, including one from actor Seth Green ("Robot Chicken").

You gotta be freakin' kidding me.