WOW!!! Wow.. wow.. wow...

lupin

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 1999
No wonder I was getting errors from the forums just a moment ago. Look at that SEARCH feature!!!

And all these new buttons on the new post screen!!

:Q :Q :Q

edit-

ACK!!!

The new smilies IS SUCK!!!

:( :( :(

lupin

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 1999
And what's E-ZONEMEDIA INC??

I remember I used to see copyright 1999-2000 fusetalk, or something like that.

Did Zuni sell the software??

Susan

Oct 9, 1999
Wow, so this is what all the yelling and screaming has been about. I missed it up until now.

Looks great Zuni...and thanks Anand.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
The new fusetalk kicks ass, but I agree with the general population here...

The smilies are emotionless.

:(

Viper GTS

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Funny thing is, when they first switched to fuseTalk from UBB, there was just as much bitching about the smilies that everyone now seems to love.

Russ, NCNE

xero

May 1, 2000
wow...the is...um......odd as fsck.....i like the other smilies...the ones w/ shading and stuff...they were so colorful...these new ones are lame ass plain lookin!

Susan

Oct 9, 1999
I know, Russ.

I could kick myself for even bringing it up right now. I should have known...

lupin

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 1999
"Funny thing is, when they first switched to fuseTalk from UBB"

And now the smilies looks like the ones from UBB. After we moved to fusetalk, I laugh at the smilies whenever I came across some UBB boards.

BTW, what's E-Zonemedia?

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Russ,

Interesting that you brought it up. I REMEMBER THAT. Every other thread was "Man, these smilies make this place look stupid. They chould keep the old ones." Now, it's just te opposite. Funny thing is, when we got the new smilies, (the hand-drawn ones) I remember thinking they were stupid, and wanting the old ones back. Now I feel differently. I think these we have now suck and want the hand-drawn ones back. Just goes to show how things can grow on you. In a couple of months, if we switched back to the drawn ones, everyone would be bitching again. Just let it go, people. How much does it REALLY affect your life? AT LEAST we don't have those damn tongue-wagging spinning, flipping ones that some places have! :(

Ricky
DesignDawg

P.S.-- Wen I work on this computer (one of the workstations at my job) I have the old hand-drawn smilies. :):)