Wow, whats with all the name calling lately?

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
I have noticed alot of the threads I go into lately, there is somebody saying NEF! I can understand when the posts are just obvious ploys to make somebody mad, or when someone just post's a one word reply all the time. But this is Off Topic, doesn't that mean you can post things that may not be interesting to everyone with out getting picked on? Can't we all just get along? :D

And by the way, you can call me a nef all you want, I know somebody is going to, and guess what? I don't care. ;)

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
I think some people may do it in humor, but the newbies do tend to get railed on their first few threads. I guess that's just part of the OT learning curve.

:confused:

Viper GTS

Ariel

Aug 1, 2000
GirlFriday,

I totally agree with you. We should all just be friends! :)(Group Hug)

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
ROFL! OK, how the heck did we end up discussing nekkid women? Sheesh you people, concentrate! :p

And I know the new people get a hard time, but I am noticing it directed towards alot of the Senior and higher level members as well. The newbies are fun to play with, until they learn the ropes. It's kind of a hazing, I went through it, why shouldn't they? ;)

ToolGirl: The way I look at it, us women have to be nefs. We are so outnumbered, how else would we ever keep up? :D

hubbs

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2000
I'm glad the people picked on me. That way I got some sense knocked into me and dont' post as stupid as I use to.

snow patrol

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2000

<< NEF:

NUDE EROTIC FEMALE
>>

<< ToolGirl: The way I look at it, us women have to be nefs. >>

I couldn't agree more! :D

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
snow patrol: Leave it to you to put those two statements together... ;)

Sheesh, you guys are pervs! :Q :p

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
TRP: Woohoo! I have been in that kind of mood all day, glad to hear I am not the only one. ;)