Wow this girl has a crush on me!!!

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Has to be true since I received it in my Yahoo mail account.

Hey!
This might sound strange, but I had the biggest crush on you, so I
got your email address from a friend. You used to come into the
store where I worked every once in a while and I always wanted to
say something, but I never had the nerve to. I've been dieting and
working out and I weigh 112 now, and the last time you saw me I
was more like 140. I've been running 2 miles everyday. Want to
feel my muscles? hehe I have some pictures online:
http://singlepages.net/a_janna/index.html I left off a "before"
picture, but I'm pretty proud of the after shots...You can be the
judge though ;) I know this is sort of out of the blue, but I'd
like to see if you'd be interested in getting together for coffee.
Now that I've spent all this time on my appearance I'd like to get
the benefits out of it. I'll understand if you can't remember me,
but at least look at my pics and see if you're interested. I look
nothing like I did a year ago. My hair's longer and brown now. I
hope you write back, you've kind of been the inspiration for all
my hard work.
xoxox Andria

Oh baby those pics......she's skanktastic!!!!

Now I ask you......who falls for this crap?

cmdavid

Diamond Member
May 23, 2001
its gotta be true...
rolleye.gif

Narse

Moderator<br>Computer Help
Mar 14, 2000
LOL those e-mails are priceless! I would like too be there when someone sees the mails and believes them!!!!

Colt45

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
someone must, or you'd think spam would eventually stop.

see, if there werent retards getting tricked into making spammers profit, theyred be no spam!

/me must kill spam followers :|

;)

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
What? You mean those aren't real? So, I guess that explains why there weren't any responds to my replies to those emails. :eek:
rolleye.gif

UberDave

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2002
Originally posted by: BD2003
lol, a sucker born every minute.

Let me be the first to say:

I'd hit it. :D

i'd hit it. Matter of fact.... i hit it already, oh wait i forgot.... i'm hittin' it right now!

*smack*

Time for bed. ;)

Stallion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2000
Nice boobs none the less although the look fake but who cares.. Anyways, when you meeting for coffee?

brtspears2

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
I usually end up deleting anything that looks like junk mail even before I open it.

But, haha, this is a nice way to suck you in.

ufs

Jun 3, 2001
i got a similar email few days and I knew it was spam, not because the pics were too good or anything, but because her description about where I saw her wasn't even remotely close to my lifestyle. First of all, the only store I go to for grocery etc is 5 mins from where i live and i have never seen a girl working there. I know most people who work there and i am pretty sure no girl with that name and appearance ever worked there. Secondly, i am not that kind of a guy who can be an inspiration for a girl's "hardwork". i am a true geek and nerd and i talk computers during my everyday conversation and i have hardly spoken with a girl twice. Most of my friends have no or little life and i spend weekends in one of their garages overclocking a processor or tweaking my best friend's brother's girlfriend's computer. If i ever find a girl for myself, i am sure she will be geek like me, or at least she will understand most of the stuff i say and do (and she will be able to bear my ugly long hair and beard growing in all directions).

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
i got a similar email few days and I knew it was spam, not because the pics were too good or anything, but because her description about where I saw her wasn't even remotely close to my lifestyle. First of all, the only store I go to for grocery etc is 5 mins from where i live and i have never seen a girl working there. I know most people who work there and i am pretty sure no girl with that name and appearance ever worked there. Secondly, i am not that kind of a guy who can be an inspiration for a girl's "hardwork". i am a true geek and nerd and i talk computers during my everyday conversation and i have hardly spoken with a girl twice. Most of my friends have no or little life and i spend weekends in one of their garages overclocking a processor or tweaking my best friend's brother's girlfriend's computer. If i ever find a girl for myself, i am sure she will be geek like me, or at least she will understand most of the stuff i say and do (and she will be able to bear my ugly long hair and beard growing in all directions).
Damn.....I don't know if I should laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
Originally posted by: shinerburke

i think i hear violins playing in the background.

Alphathree33

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2000
Originally posted by: shinerburke

Sorry I'm not sure that laughing at him or feeling sorry for him is appropriate... I used to be a lot like ufs. Not anymore, but I still think like him. Why should I spend my time with a girl who doesn't share a lot of my interests?

There are two answers that I have for myself: one is that I can play quake and warcraft with my friends, talk about overclocking with my friends and ponder interesting but unimportant questions of mathematics and philosophy with my friends. But my girlfriend is someone whom I share much more personal thoughts, someone who I share my life with.

THE OTHER ANSWER is that I really do need a girl who could be both my best friend (likes the same things I like) and a lover.

I haven't decided on which it is yet.

Obviously ufs has. :) His opinion might change. I would say that right now he is in a rut.