WOW...some teachers take competition a bit too personal

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Guy in blue deserved it because he tried to suckerpunch the guy in white. Guy with tie that laid the smackdown told the guy in blue the fight was over twice.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Haha, his ass got Saaaaacked. Bet that student wont try to get in a fist fight during a competition again.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
thats pretty lame though the. the guy in the white went after the guy after the round was over, so the guy in blue retaliated but he got the beatdown.

SpunkyJones

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2004
I thought the guy in white started that crap, but like in football, the one who retaliates is the one who gets penalized.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
how did he hit him to get him to the ground before he kicked him in the face? Its difficult to make out. A punch to the back of the neck?

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Wow.....the stomping on the head while the guy was down was completely unnecessary.

Wheezer

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
how did he hit him to get him to the ground before he kicked him in the face? Its difficult to make out. A punch to the back of the neck?

looked like some kind of throat shot.....

Queasy

Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Wheezer

looked like some kind of throat shot.....

Or a Vulcan neck pinch.

LS21

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
Originally posted by: Pepsi90919
Guy in blue deserved it because he tried to suckerpunch the guy in white. Guy with tie that laid the smackdown told the guy in blue the fight was over twice.

supposedly, guy in white is ref's brother

also, guy in blue is purported huge bully. even though white popped in a little shot at the end, dude in blue pursued him after spar was stopped.

nobody was upset at the judge... everyone felt the blue guy had it coming

[/supposedly]

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Originally posted by: SpunkyJones
I thought the guy in white started that crap, but like in football, the one who retaliates is the one who gets penalized.

I was going to say that :|. I guess I'll just have to agree with you. ;)

Queasy

Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: TallBill
Originally posted by: Queasy
Wow.....the stomping on the head while the guy was down was completely unnecessary.

But the face kick was ok? :)

LOL. The face kick was in a grey area. ;)

James Bond

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2005

some sort of ninja neck pinch

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Seemed a tad over the top. I think he probably should have stopped before stomping on the guy's head.

KT

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: KeithTalent
Seemed a tad over the top. I think he probably should have stopped before stomping on the guy's head.

KT

Sometimes you just gotta get your point across *shrug*

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: DaTT
Originally posted by: KeithTalent

KT

Sometimes you just gotta get your point across *shrug*

I have a feeling the ninja throat maneuver and the kick to the face would have accomplished that on their own. ;)

KT

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
No spurting stream of arterial blood? No roundhouse kick separating the head from the shoulders? I want my 44 seconds back. :p