wow people are messed up

wasssup

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2000
yet more crap goin on this week...so anyway, I finished my econ exam so i figured i'd get some work done before the workload starts up again...i had to go to walmart to return a ps2 and buy some cough drops, and since the parking lot was kinda empty i pulled into the space up front (so i didn't have to reverse when backing out :))..anyway, there's this minivan ALL the way down the street, it comes by me, the lady honks and said "that was my spot, you stole it from me" ...keep in mind i saw that beat up old van far far away as i was parking. So i'm walking to walmart, and she spins around the lot and tries to brush the side of the van against me. I'm just giving her a cold look the whole time, as if it's no big deal. She parks behind my car (rental car), and comes in to the store and passes me by and says "i guess i need to learn how to drive" while smirking the whole time. Her fat as fvck son (4-5 yrs old i'm guessing) goes straight to the candy by the entrance and starts opening them and chowing them down.

Anyway, i just said "yeah, i guess so" and walked off..as soon as i left the store, she ran behind me as if i was going to key her car or something. Well, I would have, but it was so fvcked up i didn't bother...

so my point is...wtf is wrong with americans (not specifically caucasian people, but american society in general)? oh well, on the bright side i can be comforted with the knowledge that i'll probably be making good money thanks to the degrees i'm earning, and she'll probably always drive that POS and be a poor fat hick.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: wasssup
so my point is...wtf is wrong with americans (not specifically caucasian people...)

Where the hell did that come from?

It's like saying, WTF is wrong with grocery store clerks? (not specifically black guys...)

They have absolutely nothing to do with each other....

n0cmonkey

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2001
She sounds almost as messed up as those bitches that go around keying cars. Should have let her hit you. Money is good.

CJZ

Golden Member
Jan 24, 2001
Walmart is kind of ghetto but the food is cheap (better than my local markets).

PG

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
Well, I would have, but it was so fvcked up i didn't bother...

That couldn't be the real problem here now could it?
rolleye.gif

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
It's people in general. People are quick to jump to conclusions and misinterpret many things as somebody trying to slight them when that was never the intention.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
it gives some people a feeling of empowerment to pick on people smaller than them.

WhoDeeny

Nov 9, 2001
Originally posted by: wasssup
yet more crap goin on this week...so anyway, I finished my econ exam so i figured i'd get some work done before the workload starts up again...i had to go to walmart to return a ps2 and buy some cough drops, and since the parking lot was kinda empty i pulled into the space up front (so i didn't have to reverse when backing out :))..anyway, there's this minivan ALL the way down the street, it comes by me, the lady honks and said "that was my spot, you stole it from me" ...keep in mind i saw that beat up old van far far away as i was parking. So i'm walking to walmart, and she spins around the lot and tries to brush the side of the van against me. I'm just giving her a cold look the whole time, as if it's no big deal. She parks behind my car (rental car), and comes in to the store and passes me by and says "i guess i need to learn how to drive" while smirking the whole time. Her fat as fvck son (4-5 yrs old i'm guessing) goes straight to the candy by the entrance and starts opening them and chowing them down.

Anyway, i just said "yeah, i guess so" and walked off..as soon as i left the store, she ran behind me as if i was going to key her car or something. Well, I would have, but it was so fvcked up i didn't bother...

so my point is...wtf is wrong with americans (not specifically caucasian people, but american society in general)? oh well, on the bright side i can be comforted with the knowledge that i'll probably be making good money thanks to the degrees i'm earning, and she'll probably always drive that POS and be a poor fat hick.

Like notfred said that was apett yjacked up aside from you there bub. Add to that your casual yet arrogant assumption that earning a degree eanrs you good money! Hah, tell that to all the "degrees" working for me! I'm younger and didn't even finish college and work in the Tech industry where "its all about your degree," I think not...

I'll step down from my podium now...

Kids these days, bah!