WoW Patch 4.3 thread, talk about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

computerbuildin

Nov 23, 2011
So, ill start here. The transmog is screwed up, if you got one staff, it wont let you use the level 60 staff, or whatever, because of its stats or something. as for the armor, its nice. The raid finder is great, not as horrible as id thought it would be, being as pugs were bad enough, this would fail horribly, I did fine on most of them, new dungeons are really sweet, PvP catalystic (Forgot the name, it was cata something) looks really nice, at a 406 ilvl, new valor gear is really nice, its just that the new T13, isnt buyable, every single thing is a redeemable part, only from 1 place, that raid finder, your chances are very slim as always too. gear is still nice though. :D

Also! Yearly pass people! I havent seen much people on my server with that tyraels charger, so its still cool. :cool:. Yeah, I put that smiley face there. Anyway, free diablo 3, free pass to MoP Beta(Yes, mists of pandaria is mop. :S ) and free horse.

AND 1 more thing. I think the new jc things are retarded, I mean. they are nice, who doesnt want more stats, but honestly, 5 tokens for one recipe, when people that arent JC's, its only 5+, as for JC's chimeras eyes are still better, it would have been nice to have a new "Chimera's eye" type. but as I was saying, 5 tokens, only +5, and the gems arent even minable, prospectable, or anywheres else you would get them, they only drop from some new content, rarely. Anyway, all new things are nice.\
Edit ^ : I just remembered, those "Chimera's Eye" Types, are actually only every new xpack, no need to correct me. :3

Lots of discussion of the patch and the game in general here: http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2106972&page=42

Anandtech Moderator
KeithTalent

Last edited by a moderator:

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
I stopped playing a few months after The Burning Crusade. Anything new?

computerbuildin

Nov 23, 2011
lol barfo, Yeah, too much has changed. burning crusade you say? remember illidan? Yeah, hes on our side, and turns us into demons, let us fly, and do a bunch of stuff, in a new 4.3 dungeon.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
lol barfo, Yeah, too much has changed. burning crusade you say? remember illidan? Yeah, hes on our side, and turns us into demons, let us fly, and do a bunch of stuff, in a new 4.3 dungeon.

Wait, I know the guild I was in murdered him a few times in BC.
WoW has nuked the fridge with the backstory hasn't it.

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
Wait, I know the guild I was in murdered him a few times in BC.
WoW has nuked the fridge with the backstory hasn't it.

no. illidan was a good guy back during the war of the ancients.. which is when the Well of Eternity CoT instance takes place.

computerbuildin

Nov 23, 2011
It could happen.. Something tells me in mist of pandaria they will. They recycle sooo much content. He'll just come back and be like, im neltharion the derpherp! I have come back to join the earthen ring or whatever

Cheesetogo

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2005
MoP seems like such an uninteresting expansion. WoW really needed to add something new and fresh to the end game content to keep subscriptions from dropping --they really dropped the ball here, IMO; a Pokemon clone is hardly going to suffice.

It's not that WoW's content is bad -- it isn't. I'd say it's incredibly well polished for the most part. However, I think most people are getting bored of the same old formula of five mans and raiding. Where's the innovation?

I suspect that quite a bit of the core talent from the earlier years is now working on Titan (their upcoming MMO).

Last edited:

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
I quit shortly after a few raids in Cata....

Status
Not open for further replies.