Wow, one of the guys I work with went home for lunch yesterday and found his wife murdered.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
WOW, what can I say?

I hope they catch the guy and it turns out NOT to be the hubby.

Otherwise the child will grow up with NO parents! :(

nan0bug

Banned
Apr 22, 2003
Originally posted by: slag
Who gives a sh|t how much the home is worth in cali? This thread isnt about cali.

Contrary to popular opinion, 99% of the countries population doesnt care what happens in california or even if the entire state dropped off the continent.

Get over yourself already.

I WISH Cali would drop into the ocean.

Mr N8

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
Originally posted by: TwinkleToes77
Maybe he was having an affair with her best friend and the best friend had enough of this wife being in the picture !??!?

I dont know.. that really sucks..

Maybe he was having an affair with her best friends husband, and the other guy knew the call to Springer was coming way too soon.

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: DannyBoy
Thats fuñked up.

If i went home to find my other half dead, i would probably collapse in a flood of tears and beat the crap out of everything in my path.

Then when i found the guy that did it, I would get him, tie him up, kick the sh!t out of him, leave him in pain, then get a chinese torture set and start poking sharp needle objects in his vital organs and private anatomy keeping him alive in absolute agony for as long as possible, then i would throw him off a multistory building straight onto a wooden stake :|

Edit: this is of course after shooting him in both feet with a 9mm glock, and clauterising the wounds while hes concious without pain killers :|

Edit: Using a household iron :|

Edit: I would take one of his eyes out as well and show it to him :|

this is even more disturbing!

TwinkleToes77

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Elemental007
Originally posted by: iwearnosox
I wan't kidding in my post, odds are better than not that when something like this happens it's the spouse that's behind it. We'll see, though. If he's not, my condolences.
That is the definite bias you get from the newspaper article. Especially how they kept on emphasizing she was pregnant. In this country you are innocent until proven guilty though. But this is not a thread for accusations.

Where does it say she was pregnant? it said she was caring for her infant daughter.. but i dont think it mentioned she was pregnant.. unless ofcourse i cant read.

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
Originally posted by: nan0bug
Originally posted by: slag Who gives a sh|t how much the home is worth in cali? This thread isnt about cali. Contrary to popular opinion, 99% of the countries population doesnt care what happens in california or even if the entire state dropped off the continent. Get over yourself already.
I WISH Cali would drop into the ocean.
Why, don't you like having your nation in debt?

sygyzy

Lifer
Oct 21, 2000
Who gives a sh|t how much the home is worth in cali? This thread isnt about cali.

Contrary to popular opinion, 99% of the countries population doesnt care what happens in california or even if the entire state dropped off the continent.

Actually 99% of the country's population better care about California. With the world's 5th largest economy, what happens in CA affects not only US citizens, but the world. Get over yourself.

clarkmo

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2000
Originally posted by: sygyzy

Actually 99% of the country's population better care about California. With the world's 5th largest economy, what happens in CA affects not only US citizens, but the world. Get over yourself.
But still no one cares. Apathy is horrible, no? :gift:

bsobel

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Elemental007
Originally posted by: iwearnosox
I wan't kidding in my post, odds are better than not that when something like this happens it's the spouse that's behind it. We'll see, though. If he's not, my condolences.
That is the definite bias you get from the newspaper article. Especially how they kept on emphasizing she was pregnant. In this country you are innocent until proven guilty though. But this is not a thread for accusations.

It's not a bias, it's a statistic, and it's true (which doesn't mean it's true in this case, but in general....)
Bill

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
just in contrast this is shocking in round rock (a suburb of austin, fyi) but everyday in houston.

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Aharami
Thats fu&ntilde;ked up.

If i went home to find my other half dead, i would probably collapse in a flood of tears and beat the crap out of everything in my path.

Then when i found the guy that did it, I would get him, tie him up, kick the sh!t out of him, leave him in pain, then get a chinese torture set and start poking sharp needle objects in his vital organs and private anatomy keeping him alive in absolute agony for as long as possible, then i would throw him off a multistory building straight onto a wooden stake :|

Edit: this is of course after shooting him in both feet with a 9mm glock, and clauterising the wounds while hes concious without pain killers :|

Edit: Using a household iron :|

Edit: I would take one of his eyes out as well and show it to him :|

this is even more disturbing!

yeah, the spelling is pretty disturbing. :Q

Tetsuo

Lifer
Oct 20, 2002
Thats fu&ntilde;ked up. If i went home to find my other half dead, i would probably collapse in a flood of tears and beat the crap out of everything in my path. Then when i found the guy that did it, I would get him, tie him up, kick the sh!t out of him, leave him in pain, then get a chinese torture set and start poking sharp needle objects in his vital organs and private anatomy keeping him alive in absolute agony for as long as possible, then i would throw him off a multistory building straight onto a wooden stake :| Edit: this is of course after shooting him in both feet with a 9mm glock, and clauterising the wounds while hes concious without pain killers :| Edit: Using a household iron :| Edit: I would take one of his eyes out as well and show it to him :|

:Q!
But man, that sucks. I don't what I would do

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
Sorry to say this but, it is either drug, gambling, or money related or the husband is involved.....if not all of them.

amoeba

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2003
damn, I live in round rock. That sucks. Newb question: what exactly is a lasceration? is that like a big cut?

lilFajita

Golden Member
Aug 2, 2002
Originally posted by: ElFenix
just in contrast this is shocking in round rock (a suburb of austin, fyi) but everyday in houston.

I suppose that's true...but you have to take the neighborhood into account. That part of Round Rock is like the Sugarland of Houston. Its a pretty new, nice area. Its pretty strange to hear something so violent happened there. :(