Wow, one of the guys I work with went home for lunch yesterday and found his wife murdered.

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
Man I read about that in the paper this morning.
That's some fvcked up sh!t :(

That's the second murder in round rock this month. I'm so sorry. :(

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
:Q

Do they know who did it? I hope they catch the bastard.

That's fscked up.... :(

I would probably just fall over dead....

DannyBoy

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2002
www.danj.me
Thats fuñked up.

If i went home to find my other half dead, i would probably collapse in a flood of tears and beat the crap out of everything in my path.

Then when i found the guy that did it, I would get him, tie him up, kick the sh!t out of him, leave him in pain, then get a chinese torture set and start poking sharp needle objects in his vital organs and private anatomy keeping him alive in absolute agony for as long as possible, then i would throw him off a multistory building straight onto a wooden stake :|

Edit: this is of course after shooting him in both feet with a 9mm glock, and clauterising the wounds while hes concious without pain killers :|

Edit: Using a household iron :|

Edit: I would take one of his eyes out as well and show it to him :|

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
I wan't kidding in my post, odds are better than not that when something like this happens it's the spouse that's behind it. We'll see, though. If he's not, my condolences.

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
Originally posted by: iwearnosox
I wan't kidding in my post, odds are better than not that when something like this happens it's the spouse that's behind it. We'll see, though. If he's not, my condolences.
That is the definite bias you get from the newspaper article. Especially how they kept on emphasizing she was pregnant. In this country you are innocent until proven guilty though. But this is not a thread for accusations.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
rather odd crime, would seem to be personal.

where is round rock? 300k is a high priced home? in cali thats nothing.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Elemental007
That is the definite bias you get from the newspaper article. Especially how they kept on emphasizing she was pregnant. In this country you are innocent until proven guilty though. But this is not a thread for accusations.
You're right. Shall I start one? :D

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo

The name of the surrounding city is printed at least 3 times on that web page, and that doesn't even include the main text of the article, just the graphics, borders and banners.

You live in cali. 300k is nothing. Want a cookie?

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Elemental007

The name of the surrounding city is printed at least 3 times on that web page, and that doesn't even include the main text of the article, just the graphics, borders and banners.

You live in cali. 300k is nothing. Want a cookie?

chill out, i scanned the article too quickly.

the canned responses of "thats horrible" were already taken.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Yeah, for 300k in a texas suburb, you're lookin at a 4000sq ft house or larger.

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000

That 300k home in Round Rock is worth way more in Cali.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
True