Wow. Obama looks tired!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I can tell without even seeing the picture that Obama must look like shit. You can tell because this thread has attracted so many shit flies.

StinkyPinky

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2002
Originally posted by: Vic
Originally posted by: UberNeuman
The stress can age people, when GWB first went into office, he looked like a Bush - eight years later he looks like a douche....

Heh.

Actually, it pretty amazing how much the Presidency can age people. Pick before and after pictures of most any modern President, and they all look to have aged at least twice the number of actual years.

Tony Blair comes to mind. He looks like he aged 25 years in his eight years as prime minister.

spittledip

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2005
Originally posted by: loki8481
everyone's got bad angles... they don't really matter unless you're Hillary, in which case her bad angles confirm what a monster bitch ice queen she is.

good point

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Heh he is a young guy. He should have waited about 20 years before trying to take the presidency. If he gets in and stays for 8 years. He will look about 80 years old like every other president has after their term.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
He's a human? I agree, it's probably just a bad photo.

I bet bushie boy gets good and drunk/passed-out after a hard day of being hated by the country he's supposed to represent.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Originally posted by: manowar821

I bet bushie boy gets good and drunk/passed-out after a hard day of being hated by the country he's supposed to represent.

Well it is good to see in a thread about Obama your auto-programming managed to bring up Bush.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Originally posted by: Genx87

Well it is good to see in a thread about Obama your auto-programming managed to bring up Bush.

It's on topic. I bet a lot of politicians are exhausted more often than not.

It's good to see you still get butt-hurt when you think someone is insulting this president. Why are you whining?

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002

It's good to see you still get butt-hurt when you think someone is insulting this president. Why are you whining?

Making an observation about your auto thought process is "whining"?
I am just happy whoever programmed you wrote some nice non-breaking code.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007

Perhaps I'm still angry about this whole "our president is a murdering, lying, dirty sack of shit" thing? Kind of hard to get over that he and his cabinet haven't been so much as wrist slapped yet. It also amuses me, among others, to inject quips about him whenever it's relevant or possible. You're an exception to this..... Or perhaps it does amuse you, just in a different way?

Trust me, it's not an automatic reaction. I thought it through before posting it.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002

Perhaps I'm still angry about this whole "our president is a murdering, lying, dirty sack of shit" thing? Kind of hard to get over that he and his cabinet haven't been so much as wrist slapped yet. It also amuses me, among others, to inject quips about him whenever it's relevant or possible. You're an exception to this..... Or perhaps it does amuse you, just in a different way?

Trust me, it's not an automatic reaction. I thought it through before posting it.

If you thought that through. That is a sad display of thinking.

As for the rest of your whining. Get over it. 9 Months from now he is gone.

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007

Aren't your guys running Congress right now? If that was all true, shouldn't they have been brought up on charges? Been impeached? Oh, that's right, your libtard overlords are even less respected than the least respected President in history.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Originally posted by: Sinsear
Aren't your guys running Congress right now? If that was all true, shouldn't they have been brought up on charges? Been impeached? Oh, that's right, your libtard overlords are even less respected than the least respected President in history.

I'm not a democrat.

As for the rest of your whining. Get over it. 9 Months from now he is gone.

So, as long as they're not in office, it's alright that they get away with the past relative "atrocities"?

Gotcha.

I'm not sure I've asked you this before, but I'll repeat it... How does the imperialist wang taste? Bitter, like blood and oil?

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000

You can't do much to correct 8 years of failed Republican policy in a couple of years. It took Clinton 8 years to even begin to undo the damage that Reagan and Bush Sr caused.

Wait, I'm trying to talk sense to Sinsear, nevermind.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I would love to see that happen but I'm guessing the Dems know there's no point. Bush&Co would just lie or pull their 'executive privilege' trick. Plus he's gone in 9 months.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
So, as long as they're not in office, it's alright that they get away with the past relative "atrocities"?

Gotcha.

I'm not sure I've asked you this before, but I'll repeat it... How does the imperialist wang taste? Bitter, like blood and oil?

You wouldnt know what atrocities and imperialism was if it smacked you on the nose.

TanisHalfElven

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
Originally posted by: daveymark
Originally posted by: JS80
Will he go back to doing coke to survive?

No, he stopped doing coke after he converted to Muslim

apparently you should stop doing coke to convert to good english.

its converted to islam. there no religion called muslim.