Wow. Obama looks tired!

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
From CNN's home page: PIC

I guess the recent issues/days have really taken their toll on him.

Does it make you wonder how he'll stand up against terrorism, economy, etc. as Prez?

BTW, probably is just a BAD photo of him.

sisq0kidd

Lifer
Apr 27, 2004
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile
Does it make you wonder how he'll stand up against terrorism, economy, etc. as Prez?

Agreed. I saw that one picture and was convinced that he cannot handle the presidency. My goodness, imagine if we found a picture of him laying down, perhaps in a bed.

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
Originally posted by: sisq0kidd

Agreed. I saw that one picture and was convinced that he cannot handle the presidency. My goodness, imagine if we found a picture of him laying down, perhaps in a bed.

well done sir

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
The stress can age people, when GWB first went into office, he looked like a Bush - eight years later he looks like a douche....

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
everyone's got bad angles... they don't really matter unless you're Hillary, in which case her bad angles confirm what a monster bitch ice queen she is.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: UberNeuman
The stress can age people, when GWB first went into office, he looked like a Bush - eight years later he looks like a douche....

Heh.

Actually, it pretty amazing how much the Presidency can age people. Pick before and after pictures of most any modern President, and they all look to have aged at least twice the number of actual years.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Originally posted by: Vic
Originally posted by: UberNeuman

Heh.

Actually, it pretty amazing how much the Presidency can age people. Pick before and after pictures of most any modern President, and they all look to have aged at least twice the number of actual years.

Investment banking does the same.

RKDaley

Oct 27, 2007

lol
good one :thumbsup:

pstylesss

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2007

Thats made me lol, loudly.

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Originally posted by: loki8481
everyone's got bad angles... they don't really matter unless you're Hillary, in which case her bad angles confirm what a monster bitch ice queen she is.

:laugh:

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: Sinsear

Why is everyone so hostile towards Hillary Clinton. She's not a bitch, just a woman scorned. Except for her cackle, I'm sure she's a good person.

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Dari
Originally posted by: Sinsear

Why is everyone so hostile towards Hillary Clinton. She's not a bitch, just a woman scorned. Except for her cackle, I'm sure she's a good person.

whoops, nvm misread cackle as cankles

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: senseamp
Maybe he'll write a speech about fatigue.

You seem to be very bitter lately, like a woman scorned.

Here's a song:http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_b5r2J3CTE

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006

I am just bitter that after waiting for 8 years to vote for a Democrat, it looks like Democrats are about to nominate an empty suit and make me vote for a Republican for the first time.

miketheidiot

Lifer
Sep 3, 2004

I am just bitter that after waiting for 8 years to vote for a Democrat, it looks like Democrats are about to nominate an empty suit and make me vote for a Republican for the first time.

you forgot demagogue :*(